Birmingham City F.C. v Derby County F.C.

Boycie

• Replies 490
  • Created
  • Last Reply
14 minutes ago, Derby blood said:

Show some passion, for everything good about this great Derby team please, why argue, when we just turned over the brummies 3-0.

He’s a diehard Martinite/mcclarenite  ... they don’t care if we smash everyone and win the premier league - he’s just upset Martin isn’t starting and Rowett is the manager. It’s crazy. Hopefully he will come around one day like @reveldevil just did 

viva Rowett viva DCFC

4 minutes ago, Ninos said:

He’s a diehard Martinite/mcclarenite  ... they don’t care if we smash everyone and win the premier league - he’s just upset Martin isn’t starting and Rowett is the manager. It’s crazy. Hopefully he will come around one day like @reveldevil just did 

viva Rowett viva DCFC

You can ballcocks!:D

I thought we did enough to win the game. First half we didn't dominate but Keogh played a belter of a ball and we were 1 - 0 up.

Second half we played better. When Lawrence put Vydra through there was going to be only one outcome. He hit the ball that hard I didn't see it until the net stopped it. After that we had some good counter attacks and looked dangerous. Birmingham wasted a lot of chances and looked more likely to score from a corner. Our third may have been off side but it didn't matter by then. Good support from the travelling fans but not the best we have had this season. 

I hope Vydra gets at least 25 goals this season. 

3 hours ago, EnigmaRam said:

FFS weimann that's ******* my prediction league up! Useless ****!! ?

tee hee

3 hours ago, HantsRam said:

Ditto 

BOOOOOO.......!!!!

tee hee

3 hours ago, WharfedaleRam said:

Me too!! Will have a beer to celebrate and commiserate at the same time!?

tee hee

41 minutes ago, Wolfie20 said:

Agree - he was in front of the ball and the last defender. Shall we call it 2-0 then?

i know the last quote had nothing to do with predictions , but just thought it fitting .. 

Archived