Birmingham City F.C. v Derby County F.C.

Boycie

• Replies 490
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, kash_a_ram_a_ding_dong said:

Came alive second half,great goal by vydra and Russell is making his way back to form which I'm sooo pleased about.

Got to hand it to rowett,despite my reservations,he's getting results with this squad even when it's not pretty, which seems to be the way out of this division.

Well done to the whole squad.

Looked pretty to me. Vydra should havdhad at least 3-5 assists if not for some sloppy finishing from others : lawrence russell and the worst one Hudds - Huddlestone who won it in their box and just had the goalie to tap by ... lol what an easy chance . He played great tho. 

2 minutes ago, Steve How Hard? said:

Would rather **** on them tbh.

Nah, can't have it.

They can do over one of our direct rivals tonight, and still find themselves 17 points behind us.

Let the little teams take points off our rivals, if it's to our benefit.

They're so far behind they're not rivals, just scutty neighbours.

Just now, reveldevil said:

Nah, can't have it.

They can do over one of our direct rivals tonight, and still find themselves 17 points behind us.

Let the little teams take points off our rivals, if it's to our benefit.

They're so far behind they're not rivals, just scutty neighbours.

Exactly this. 

I’m drunk on the heady altitude of 2nd. Come on Forest. 

Just now, Steve How Hard? said:

Delighted for JR getting on the score sheet today albeit a tad fortuitous. He gets a panning by some on here but for me deserves a new contract 100%.

He does Steve but he also needs regular dropping .. Whenever he finds his place threatened he comes back with serious industrial grade aggression and commitment. 

Another 3 points, scoring goals for fun, playing some great football, never look like conceding with Carson in goal, and we have Mr Rowett on a long them deal, can not wait till Friday night now, beat Bristol then the confidence will be through the roof, we really are a complete championship team this season, and I for one, will be enjoying the ride, thanks to all of the DCFC squad and management team for a great season SO FAR. A great time to be a Ram.

At last. Been so jealous of Brighton, Burnley, Boro over the last few years wishing it could be us winning week in week out. And now it's happening! GR is doing the job I thought Pearson would do, removed the soft underbelly, changed the mentality completely and is now delivering brilliant results like this on a regular basis... Really starting to believe now. COYR!!!

Archived