Birmingham City F.C. v Derby County F.C.

Boycie

11 hours ago, caymanram said:

If Vydra keeps this up I can see some Prem clubs coming in for him....maybe even in Jan....

We very quick to secure GRowett on new terms. Perhaps we should be thinking about a new contract for vydra too.

• Replies 490
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, RamNut said:

We very quick to secure GRowett on new terms. Perhaps we should be thinking about a new contract for vydra too.

Isn't this what we've done previously and ended up with lots of players that we want to 'move on' on big contracts?

1 hour ago, Kernow said:

This team is giving me good feelings ? Not even a horrendous hangover and a 6 hour train journey can bring me down this morning. COYR?

13AFD2FA-F33E-41D4-B079-10795F873B2B.jpeg

I don't like the look of those plasters on the back of Huddlestone's legs. Athletes use them if they're nursing strains ets. Hamstrings perhaps?

Fantastic away performance that we never looked like losing. Proper team performance , the midfield too were fantastic and you can see that partnership flourishing. Shout out to Johnny too who I thought had a very good game and looked dangerous every time he went forward. All in all top day out.

8 minutes ago, RoyMac5 said:

Indeed, and Bryson say.

So do we really want to do the same with Vydra?

I would. Same as i would secure Thorne. 

19 minutes ago, RoyMac5 said:

Hasn't Vydra got a long contract then?

18 motnths into a 4 yr contract. But no doubt could make better money and get a new deal from a move.

3 hours ago, RoyMac5 said:

Isn't this what we've done previously and ended up with lots of players that we want to 'move on' on big contracts?

Except he's our best forward and as yesterday showed has exceptional skill in front of goal. There are some players whose contract you wouldn't want to extend but Vydra is in a different category

This time last year there was rather to many on here all demanding Vydra Russell and wieman to be sold or given away,  for my part I personally would have moved wieman on for sure so it just made me smile when all three are doing really well and all three scored yesterday 

19 minutes ago, DRBee said:

Except he's our best forward and as yesterday showed has exceptional skill in front of goal. There are some players whose contract you wouldn't want to extend but Vydra is in a different category

Lol. The point was that is exactly what we did with Martin and Bryson et al and it came back to bite us on our bottoms.

30 minutes ago, RoyMac5 said:

Really? With who?

I can't see the need, unless a Prem club came in and then a new deal wouldn't keep him anyway.

Brighton, hudders, bournemouth, swansea, newcastle, etc etc even spurs or arsenal.

Archived