Sign in to follow this  
Bob Gnarly

Pets

4 hours ago, MuespachRam said:

We have a couple of dogs and until recently had 2 cats, one named Disco the other Robbie Savage...unfortunately the two cars have expired now...so I have got another pair of cats...and need equally awesome names for them...any suggestions.? 

King and Billy?

1 hour ago, Angry Ram said:

Bz2nrkeCMAAlOw4.jpg.9d1d5250dad9debc37705e61b89dadd0.jpg

Feeling left out, so here is a cute dog for you lot to go all soppy over.

HAPPY CHRISTMAS

Angry. :wub:

Bz2nrkeCMAAlOw4.jpg

Just be careful not to let him get wet..

On 12/20/2017 at 20:00, Angry Ram said:

Bz2nrkeCMAAlOw4.jpg.9d1d5250dad9debc37705e61b89dadd0.jpg

Feeling left out, so here is a cute dog for you lot to go all soppy over.

HAPPY CHRISTMAS

Angry. :wub:

Bz2nrkeCMAAlOw4.jpg

Aarrgghh.... its got those 'white walker' eyes from Game of Thrones.  I'd be afraid to go to sleep.

52 minutes ago, froggg said:

Sorry about that mate, proper members of the family aren’t they?😔

Absolutely mate, sinking in now, more so than this morning, times a great healer tho, and I appreciate all the sympathetic resonses i'm getting. Great forum this, with lots of genuinely caring people on board.

🙂

1 hour ago, mozza said:

Absolutely mate, sinking in now, more so than this morning, times a great healer tho, and I appreciate all the sympathetic resonses i'm getting. Great forum this, with lots of genuinely caring people on board.

🙂

Too true!

As I said earlier, this is a loss within the family. Glad Jake passed away so peacefully.

Your comments on this forum are spot on.

Folk genuinely care for each other and are a massive support at times like this.

All the best bruv.

10 hours ago, Bris Vegas said:

I have a cat, well actually he’s a hybrid gato montes. Found him all alone on the beach at just 3 weeks old. He used to sleep in my shoe, then he grew and now he’s about 1.5x the size of normal cats. Big paws and pointed ears give it away.

D4A5EB0D-BCE7-4279-9381-5B62D6856343.jpeg

Saw him in a film a bit ago!

image.png

Edited by steve brummie

Sorry to hear about your loss @mozza

Mine is in having a tumour removed this morning, hopefully makes her better and gives her at least a few more months, thought she was a goner on Friday.

Awful decision having to weigh up their quality of life vs trauma of surgery vs losing them.

26167553_10155040354061957_6735853394889634475_n.jpg

5 minutes ago, TomBustler1884 said:

Sorry to hear about your loss @mozza

Mine is in having a tumour removed this morning, hopefully makes her better and gives her at least a few more months, thought she was a goner on Friday.

Awful decision having to weigh up their quality of life vs trauma of surgery vs losing them.

26167553_10155040354061957_6735853394889634475_n.jpg

Really hope all goes well for her, give her an extra hug from both of us. 

Mrs Wolfie & I were in the hot tub last night and were suddenly joined by our ragdoll cat, who had presumably thought it was jumping on to the cosy tub cover and vaulted the side, only to find herself splashing down & trying to swim to the side in a panic.

Stupid Cat.