Pets

Bob Gnarly

20 minutes ago, ilkleyram said:

How does dog fostering work mozza? I’ve never heard of it 

In Poppys case our friend has asked us to trial her to see how she will settle away from her birth home, as friend is due a possibly life changing series of operations. Friend does not want Poppy to go into care/kennels, so we are helping out. 

As to your fostering dogs question, The RSPCA has a section on their website, and welcome foster dog parents.

On 25/10/2018 at 10:14, mozza said:

In Poppys case our friend has asked us to trial her to see how she will settle away from her birth home, as friend is due a possibly life changing series of operations. Friend does not want Poppy to go into care/kennels, so we are helping out. 

As to your fostering dogs question, The RSPCA has a section on their website, and welcome foster dog parents.

Got a similar situation Moz, my wife's nan is really ill and is in hospital so we are looking after her dog, which looks like we will be keeping her. 

IMG-20181027-WA0006.jpg

IMG_20181028_014930.jpg

IMG_20181028_014958.jpg

18 hours ago, rynny said:

Got a similar situation Moz, my wife's nan is really ill and is in hospital so we are looking after her dog, which looks like we will be keeping her. 

IMG-20181027-WA0006.jpg

IMG_20181028_014930.jpg

IMG_20181028_014958.jpg

Looks like a lovely dog Rynny. I’d pet her. How old is she and how is she being left alone? 

1 hour ago, Moist One said:

Looks like a lovely dog Rynny. I’d pet her. How old is she and how is she being left alone? 

She is 7 years old, we are told that she is ok left on her own but the longest she will be left is a few hours during the day. Our work hours work around taking the kids to school and picking them up again so there is normally someone in our house. 

31 minutes ago, Bigfella said:

My golden doodle Hector

64DFEA2D-952C-4A83-9F33-8B90C5C8AAAC.jpeg

Hmmm... Hate to break it to you, well, two things really.

1, either you're colour blind or your camera is faulty

2, the breeder has ripped you off. This doggy is black.

Good news however, he looks like a good boy and his very handsome.

8 minutes ago, Moist One said:

His mum was a huge black poodle and his dad a large golden retriever, eight puppies four blond and four black - just preferred the black ones. Also if I had a pound  for every time someone said “he’s a golden doodle? He’s not very golden “ I’d be worth a fortune!

9 hours ago, Bigfella said:

His mum was a huge black poodle and his dad a large golden retriever, eight puppies four blond and four black - just preferred the black ones. Also if I had a pound  for every time someone said “he’s a golden doodle? He’s not very golden “ I’d be worth a fortune!

If you had a pound, 

For every diss of your hound, 

You'd be sound,

But your dog would still be black?

13 hours ago, Moist One said:

12 hours ago, Bigfella said:

We lost our 16yo salt and pepper miniature schnauzer 'Tricky' in April this year ?

'Schnapps', our new black and silver miniature schnauzer is 9 weeks old today, we've had him a week and he's settling in nicely!  He already responds to his name, sit command and 'wee-wee'.  Oh and he has a variety of innocent/cute looks that will no doubt come in handy in the near future!

IMG_4209.jpg

Edited by maxjam