Sign in to follow this  
Bob Gnarly

Pets

1 hour ago, DC-1975 said:

She's club colours anyway.

I wanted a boy though, so I could call him Igor!

so what did you call her?

One Derby fan (on Twitter) called his pup Taribo! 

Edited by Moist One
to add the bit about Taribo

6 minutes ago, Moist One said:

so what did you call her?

One Derby fan (on Twitter) called his pup Taribo! 

My daughter named her Daisy.

I like Taribo, I just wanted my wife to have to shout Igor in the park, every time the dog ran off. (Maybe next time)

1 hour ago, DC-1975 said:

My daughter named her Daisy.

I like Taribo, I just wanted my wife to have to shout Igor in the park, every time the dog ran off. (Maybe next time)

I’m due to get a male Leonberger,I think Igor would be perfect,thanks for that.

3 hours ago, Wolfie20 said:

@Ninos  ?      :ph34r:

I question Martin as a starting player at this level - proven out by the fact that he can’t establish himself as a starter - and I know nothing ? Hahahaha!!!!! .. Now that’s a poor personal attack even by your typically feeble standards.

8 hours ago, Ninos said:

I question Martin as a starting player at this level - proven out by the fact that he can’t establish himself as a starter - and I know nothing ? Hahahaha!!!!! .. Now that’s a poor personal attack even by your typically feeble standards.

Martin-related ones apart, I've already said your other posts are usually of interest. You should take a chill pill - Merry Christmas @Ninos

We have a couple of dogs and until recently had 2 cats, one named Disco the other Robbie Savage...unfortunately the two cars have expired now...so I have got another pair of cats...and need equally awesome names for them...any suggestions.? 

3 minutes ago, MuespachRam said:

We have a couple of dogs and until recently had 2 cats, one named Disco the other Robbie Savage...unfortunately the two cars have expired now...so I have got another pair of cats...and need equally awesome names for them...any suggestions.? 

Carson and Poom

9 minutes ago, MuespachRam said:

Stevie G and Kenny?

1 hour ago, RamNut said:

Daveo and boycie :lol:

Good idea...one is really hyper active and is constantly rushing around everywhere knocking things over, seems generally a bit stupid and isn't very good looking.....the other is cool and laid back, really chilled and handsome..... which one shall I call which though.....?