Pets

Bob Gnarly

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

We have a cat, or should I say it has us.  It's black with white paws, short haired, 5 months old, a little wild monster, the terror of the furniture, with such innocent eyes demanding instant forgiveness and a cuddle.  He could tell I was complaining about him and so he jumped on my lap and now is purring and looking up at me with dreamy feline eyes saying, I own you, don't move, I am comfortable now.

Edited by ramit
Cat

1 hour ago, ramit said:

We have a cat, or should I say it has us.  It's black with white paws, short haired, 5 months old, a little wild monster, the terror of the furniture, with such innocent eyes demanding instant forgiveness and a cuddle.  He could tell I was complaining about him and so he jumped on my lap and now is purring and looking up at me with dreamy feline eyes saying, I own you, don't move, I am comfortable now.

I’ve never really liked cats but my neighbours got a female kitten a few months ago and she is adorable. She has really taken to me and comes running for fuss and to play most days. Despite regular contact I’m still very allergic 🙁

7 hours ago, B4’s Sister said:

I’ve never really liked cats but my neighbours got a female kitten a few months ago and she is adorable. She has really taken to me and comes running for fuss and to play most days. Despite regular contact I’m still very allergic 🙁

Cats are mysterious creatures, they do what they want, charm who they please, but they sense things and can be very generous with their affection.  I am not surprised your neighbors kitten is winning you over in spite of your allergies.  I am a bit allergic, got red skin under my elbow after contact with kitty, but it's as if my skin is getting used to him, it's not as bad anymore.  Hope your allergy clears up as well and you can freely enjoy making friends with your feline neighborhood charmer.