New joke thread (trigger alert, may offend if you want it to)

admira

Two young lads go for a drive. They come to a set of traffic lights on red, and he drives straight through them. "what are you doing"? "Bob's teaching me drive and he always goes through a red light". "it's madness", said the passenger. 

They come to another set of lights on red and he does the same. After similar protestations, the driver explained that Bob was teaching him to drive and always goes through on red. 

They come to a third set of lights, which are on green this time. As they reach the line he slams the brakes on. Having pealed his face off the windscreen, the passenger asks what the hell is he doing, to which the driver replied "what do you mean, Bob might be coming the other way..." 

5 hours ago, Hans Datdo-Dishes said:

Two young lads go for a drive. They come to a set of traffic lights on red, and he drives straight through them. "what are you doing"? "Bob's teaching me drive and he always goes through a red light". "it's madness", said the passenger. 

They come to another set of lights on red and he does the same. After similar protestations, the driver explained that Bob was teaching him to drive and always goes through on red. 

They come to a third set of lights, which are on green this time. As they reach the line he slams the brakes on. Having pealed his face off the windscreen, the passenger asks what the hell is he doing, to which the driver replied "what do you mean, Bob might be coming the other way..." 

Oh how I hanker for the good old days of Irish stereotyping.

A lawyer representing a wealthy art dealer called him and said “Mate, I have good and bad news for you”

The art dealer replied, “I’ve had a terrible day, give me the good news first.”

“Well”, he said, “ I met with your wife yesterday and she told me she had bought two pictures for £5000 and she thinks they might be worth £5- 10 million !”

“Fantastic woman, my wife, and a very smart businesswoman too!” said the art dealer. “What’s the bad news?”

The lawyer replied, “the pictures are of you banging your secretary”

3 hours ago, sage said:

Sadly a Derbyshire wedding photographer died yesterday when a wheel of Cheddar being delivered to a wedding reception fell on his head. 

To be fair, the guests being photographed did try to warn him.   

Ooh, that's horrendous.  Did he suffer a slow and painful death, or was it over in a flash?