New joke thread (trigger alert, may offend if you want it to)

admira

5 hours ago, sage said:

Just had some awful news, my best mate has been killed in a collision with a cement lorry 

On the plus side, he already has his own statue 

My mate drowned in a boating accident.

We had a wreath made in the shape of a life belt because, well, we thinks that's what he would have wanted.

-----

My brother says he's always having to tighten his belt.

Then again, he is a heroin addict

-----

If you don't have kids hire a babysitter before a night out.

When they arrive say he's asleep upstairs in bed and not to wake him

Then when you get back, go upstairs and scream 'where's my baby'

----

The people next door to me have made a sex tape.

Obviously, they don't know it yet.

----

The president of France said that the English are arrogant with their refusal to learn foreign languages; at least, I think that’s what he said…  it all just sounded like “haw-he-haw-he-haw-he-haw"

----

As a family we couldn't decide whether to have grandma buried or cremated… in the end, we let her live.

----

You give a man a fish and you feed him for a day; but you teach a man to fish – saved yourself a fish haven’t you?

----

All from Gary Delaney's Gary in Punderland book. There are 1,000 jokes in that book and they are the only clean ones I can remember.

On 17/09/2021 at 19:12, Bob The Badger said:

My mate drowned in a boating accident.

We had a wreath made in the shape of a life belt because, well, we thinks that's what he would have wanted.

-----

My brother says he's always having to tighten his belt.

Then again, he is a heroin addict

-----

If you don't have kids hire a babysitter before a night out.

When they arrive say he's asleep upstairs in bed and not to wake him

Then when you get back, go upstairs and scream 'where's my baby'

----

The people next door to me have made a sex tape.

Obviously, they don't know it yet.

----

The president of France said that the English are arrogant with their refusal to learn foreign languages; at least, I think that’s what he said…  it all just sounded like “haw-he-haw-he-haw-he-haw"

----

As a family we couldn't decide whether to have grandma buried or cremated… in the end, we let her live.

----

You give a man a fish and you feed him for a day; but you teach a man to fish – saved yourself a fish haven’t you?

----

All from Gary Delaney's Gary in Punderland book. There are 1,000 jokes in that book and they are the only clean ones I can remember.

Got tickets to see him in December.

11 hours ago, Rev said:

Got tickets to see him in December.

I'd have gone to see him if the wife liked him, but the closest he gets to us is over an hour away and can't be bothered to drive on my own.

We did see Jonathan Pie a couple of weeks ago (excellent) and have tickets to see Frank Skinner and Jimmy Carr in Plymouth next month.