George Thorne

DarkFruitsRam7

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Got a slight hamstring problem according to Gary Rowett. He pulled out of training a couple of days ago, presumably through pushing himself too hard. Should be back in full training in 5 to 7 days :( (sorry, don't know how to put the video up with an iPad, it's on the official website)

11 minutes ago, richinspain said:

Got a slight hamstring problem according to Gary Rowett. He pulled out of training a couple of days ago, presumably through pushing himself too hard. Should be back in full training in 5 to 7 days :( (sorry, don't know how to put the video up with an iPad, it's on the official website)

:( Probably just pushed to hard and be back soon. I hope.

12 minutes ago, richinspain said:

Grade 1 hamstring 7 -10 days says GR.

https://www.dcfc.co.uk/news/2017/07/rowett-reviews-derbys-week-in-tenerife

I only think it's bothering a few people because it's our George, anyone else and we wouldn't bat an eye lid. 

Didn't he suffer various niggles all throughout 15/16 after returning from his knee injury? Probably going to be the same again, if we get 30+ games out of him we'll have done well IMO.

GR NOT  expecting him to play in the first game of the season!

He added: "It's a difficult one with him because he's coming back from such a long-term injury , we have to be a tiny bit more patient with him and to not expect, because he's such a good player, that he's going to be out there first game of the season."

Sith Happens
33 minutes ago, Squid said:

Seriously need cover in his position. 

I do agree, but hopefully GT will have a great season for us

Since Eustace we have never had adequate cover in this position.

Sith Happens
1 hour ago, Topram said:

Made of glass get new CDM or going nowhere 

I dont think him being made of glass was responsible for a reckless challenge causing his leg break. Would have happened to any player.

Archived