George Thorne

DarkFruitsRam7

I heard that George had died in a freak accident with a sausage, and that the club used a 'double' to cover it up.

obviously 'the double' couldn't play so they had to invent the injury stories.

The basic facts that support this are:

• the disappearance of sausage at Moor Farm
  • selling Hughes because he suspected something and was asking questions
  • the signing of Huddlestone to fill the void

why would they sign Huddlestone if they already had George Thorne eh?

think about it.

Also, if you look carefully at the photos you can see that the fake George Thorne is actually the wrong height.

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
19 hours ago, DerbyRevolution said:

fully expecting an announcement this week ruling him out till Christmas

all very quiet since the '7-10 day minor issue' was reported

hopefully i'm wrong

That's the problem with "I told you so-isms" and "Don't shoot the messenger-isms".

Sith Happens
6 hours ago, eddie said:

That's the problem with "I told you so-isms" and "Don't shoot the messenger-isms".

Ha people love to come on here and say i told you so, not many come on and say ok i was talking a right old crock of s***.

As I expected from the club as soon it was announced, I very much doubted it was a grade 1 Hamstring, especially at the 7-10 day period they stated. The Huddlestone signing suggested to me that Thorne is way off in his recovery. He isn't even back in training yet. 

Its irrelevant how serious it is to me, because we all know he will pull up during the slightest thing and wont play any serious game time. Thank god we finally replaced him with Huddestone, this should have been done 2 years ago.
Im more hopeful that a previously not injury pront playxer in Fozzy, can now play a ful season without injury, because as we know he has had 2 season ending injuries recently, and heres hoping he wont turn into another George.

6 minutes ago, jagerbob said:

Its irrelevant how serious it is to me, because we all know he will pull up during the slightest thing and wont play any serious game time. Thank god we finally replaced him with Huddestone, this should have been done 2 years ago.
Im more hopeful that a previously not injury pront playxer in Fozzy, can now play a ful season without injury, because as we know he has had 2 season ending injuries recently, and heres hoping he wont turn into another George.

Should have been doen 2 years ago when he returned from injury and then played in 36 games before a terrible tackle broke his leg on the last day of the season?

Ok, so to avoid further pointless conjecture I've been to see a gypsy fortune teller and quizzed her over George Thorne's fitness status and prospects for the coming season. The fortune teller in question has impeccable credentials in that she owns a caravan and charges folk money to speak with her. She's confirmed all is well with George and that he'll live a long life and have many children so panic over, as you were, everything is awesome. :thumbsup:

3 hours ago, Beagle said:

Can confirm George is alive and well and looking very fit met him walking his dog on Sunday morning with his very lovely girlfriend, who I can also confirm is looking very fit.

Thats the fake one.

On 25/07/2017 at 00:33, Leicester Ram said:

Every time there's a set back there's always a couple on here saying he'll never play again. People have been saying it since the summer of 2014. Same people who think having your leg broken by some clogger from Ipswich is being 'injury prone'. Also the same people who'd ruin their briefs if we were linked with Alan Judge despite him being out for the year with the same injury. 

What's the logic here, seriously?

He's recovered from his broken leg and was fit to train, but now he's tweaked his hamstrings and that's going to be the one that pushes him over the edge?

Give me a break.

What you seem to be forgetting is that during the summer some of our posters take a break from their normal day jobs of master tacticians and man managers and revert to their part time job of doctors/physiotherapists.

On 7/25/2017 at 04:56, RamNut said:

I heard that George had died in a freak accident with a sausage, and that the club used a 'double' to cover it up.

obviously 'the double' couldn't play so they had to invent the injury stories.

The basic facts that support this are:

• the disappearance of sausage at Moor Farm
  • selling Hughes because he suspected something and was asking questions
  • the signing of Huddlestone to fill the void

why would they sign Huddlestone if they already had George Thorne eh?

think about it.

Also, if you look carefully at the photos you can see that the fake George Thorne is actually the wrong height.

You'll all agree with this when the 'new' George doesn't wear anything on his feet for the new team photo.  Also if you play Rowett's last interview backwards you can hear - 'George is dead, I miss him, I miss him". and "Will George be there as superman?'

Couldn't see Thorne in any of the pictures from today's training. Haven't read/watched many of Rowett's interviews lately, but does anyone who has know if he's said anything about Thorne? I was under the impression he'd miss 7-10 days training and then rejoin them after his latest injury, but would probably miss the start of the season as they don't wish to rush him into matches. Is he not even fit enough to be involved in training now?

2 hours ago, Cam the Ram said:

Couldn't see Thorne in any of the pictures from today's training. Haven't read/watched many of Rowett's interviews lately, but does anyone who has know if he's said anything about Thorne? I was under the impression he'd miss 7-10 days training and then rejoin them after his latest injury, but would probably miss the start of the season as they don't wish to rush him into matches. Is he not even fit enough to be involved in training now?

We better hope nothing serious happens to Huddlestone. 

Archived