Jacob Widell Zetterstrom - SIGNED, FINALLY - 3yr deal

Nuwtfly

I'm so excited for this signing. When a player is absolutely adored by his selling club, you know you have someone very very special indeed. From watching the above video and the other video his club posted, he has an superb connection with the supporters and his fellow teammates. As Warne keeps on saying about signings, we're getting an incredibly good person with Zetterstrom too.

5 minutes ago, Ram@Lincoln said:

I'm so excited for this signing. When a player is absolutely adored by his selling club, you know you have someone very very special indeed. From watching the above video and the other video his club posted, he has an superb connection with the supporters and his fellow teammates. As Warne keeps on saying about signings, we're getting an incredibly good person with Zetterstrom too.

looks like he'll command the back line. good news.

41 minutes ago, Fraser_23 said:

Speaks very well in his interview.

Does make you think what’s up with him…. gone from playing Europa league and living in Stockholm, to a potential relegation battle and living in Derby. Poor bloke

Being in England puts a player in the shop window if he does great for us we will sell him for 10mill to a lower end Prem side.

12 minutes ago, Ram@Lincoln said:

At 0:54 is that the shopping trolley we put him in to bring him home? I wouldn’t ask but it doesn’t look big enough. 

Might need to play like Lev Yashin tomorrow to avoid getting a bad back bending down to pick the ball out the net, perfect opportunity to be a hero straight away. They will be pepering shots at our goal imo.

Edited by Marriot Ram99

Looks very agile for someone so tall. I am fully aware these are the best bits from probably hundreds. But hey liking what I am seeing. He also seems very passionate.  He could become a fan favourite. 

Edited by BathRam72

18 minutes ago, Marriot Ram99 said:

Might need to play like Lev Yashin tomorrow to avoid getting a bad back bending down to pick the ball out the net, perfect opportunity to be a hero straight away. They will be pepering shots at our goal imo.

Lev Yashin, now there’s  a name from the past and a great goal keeper. Yashin was mostly photographed in mid air watching the ball he had tipped around the post, he made the most dramatic of saves👍👍

Now please don't judge either way based on his debut or first few games.

Hard I know. He will either be hailed as the best keeper we've ever had or the biggest waste of money. Either way the truth will be somewhere in between.

My worry is how are we gonna replace him when man city or real Madrid come calling in a years time......

41 minutes ago, Ram@Lincoln said:

From 23 seconds onwards, he already has "I'm Derby till I die, I know I am, I'm sure I am, I'm Derby till I die" sorted.

On 13/08/2024 at 23:26, Eoghan1884 said:

Why would he be coming over again the day before a game then flying home to play Thursday to fly back out ?

To do all the media signed, interviews, photos etc.