Transfer rumours

18 hours ago, Sparkle said:

We have signed some players with decent championship experience but we have lost Bird,Hourahan,Smith and Sibley who all had extensive championship experience so I am not sure we are improving currently 

I think Bird will be the biggest miss from the names you mentioned. 

Hourihane has experience that would be useful and I’m sure he’d know what he needs to do, but I don’t think he would keep up with the physical demands of the championship.

I would have liked to keep Smith and utilise him as a fringe player, but that is all he would be. Wouldn’t surprise me if the staff thought they could sign a better player for the role.

While it’s disappointing for one of your own to leave, it would probably be the best for both sides with Sibley. I can see him going to a league 1 side and turning his career around while getting the consistency he rarely had for us.

It’s hard to say whether we are stronger than last year yet as the recruitment hasn’t finished. Up front we are certainly stronger, but our midfield is lacking atm.

Sick of hearing "Oh we havent done this yet" "We are weaker here" "Our strikeforce isn't very good" "We havent got this" and everything else.

There is just under 2 months left of the transfer window.

There will be plenty of ins an outs to come.

In the words of Gary Barlow. Have a bit of patience.

30 minutes ago, MACKWORTHRAM said:

Sick of hearing "Oh we havent done this yet" "We are weaker here" "Our strikeforce isn't very good" "We havent got this" and everything else.

There is just under 2 months left of the transfer window.

There will be plenty of ins an outs to come.

In the words of Gary Barlow. Have a bit of patience.

I prefer Back for Good 😉

44d1a5c577bc07011374fecf36ce9df8.gif.c0201954ca80395a6dc501e22b01cb16.gif

Heard that Ipswich have made contact with Derby over a Cashin purchase- no loan back but possible makeweights. Figure would be decent, so assume that means a minimum price to meet in his contract. Coventry bid was recently rejected immediately as far too low.  All his chums have gone, so assume it may be more enticing an option.  Early days and know nothing else as yet. Also some fella called Rocco Vata we were keen on has gone somewhere else. ?

10 minutes ago, Gee SCREAMER !! said:

Heard that Ipswich have made contact with Derby over a Cashin purchase- no loan back but possible makeweights. Figure would be decent, so assume that means a minimum price to meet in his contract. Coventry bid was recently rejected immediately as far too low.  All his chums have gone, so assume it may be more enticing an option.  Early days and know nothing else as yet. Also some fella called Rocco Vata we were keen on has gone somewhere else. ?

Watford I have heard…

11 minutes ago, Jimbo Ram said:

Watford I have heard…

Would be surprised if Watford got Cash. I’d assume we’d want top dollar and don’t think they’ve splashed the cash for a season or so now. 

Guess we’ll see.

Edited by TomTom92

1 minute ago, Srg said:

Ipswich trying to sign Greaves (and Philogene) from Hull, so doubt they’d want Cashin too. 

And I love Cashin, but I really struggle to see a Premier League player there. Hate to admit that. 

Compared to the ones they have currently?

2 minutes ago, Srg said:

Ipswich trying to sign Greaves (and Philogene) from Hull, so doubt they’d want Cashin too. 

And I love Cashin, but I really struggle to see a Premier League player there. Hate to admit that. 

My contacts very good so it will be accurate.  If he goes or not time will tell.  Suppose if the makeweights aren't good enough to make up the fee, he may not . Loanback quashed it last time.