Transfer rumours

3 minutes ago, Dan_Ram said:

If Cash were to go to Hull for £5M (pulled out of thin air) and loaned back to us for the season, would people see that as a good deal?

Not that I think that will happen. As much as I love him, I’d be fine with that.

If Fulham are rejecting £10m for Stansfield we should be getting £10m+ for Cashin

3 minutes ago, Topram said:

Radio Derby said tonight we were interested in Jebbison 

also Kellymen could go to Birmingham on loan, could he of been decent here?

I don't know how that would work because Jebbison is already on loan at Watford from Bournemouth.

Hopefully, Kellyman being a Ram, if he goes to Birmingham, would score a few 'accidental' own goals 😅 If it was me, I'd try to injure as many of their players as possible in training.

2 minutes ago, Crewton said:

I don't know how that would work because Jebbison is already on loan at Watford from Bournemouth.

Hopefully, Kellyman being a Ram, if he goes to Birmingham, would score a few 'accidental' own goals 😅 If it was me, I'd try to injure as many of their players as possible in training.

Yeah he’s gone to Watford tonight, on radio Derby tonight they said we were interested 

1 minute ago, inter politics said:

By the way, this has obviously been said before but after perusing many awful club forums (in terms of structure/format) in recent months, this is truly one of the very best.

Totally agree, sometimes when I look at other teams forums I think I’m after entering the 90’s

8 minutes ago, DCFC Kicks said:

In todays market yes. At least close to £10m. Brighton wanted him for a reason. £10m isn't that much these days

He'd of been repeatedly loaned out covering his wages + a fee, then sold on a after a few years at a profit. Lucky if he is or will ever be worth 5mil let alone 10!