Transfer rumours

19 hours ago, Carl Sagan said:

There's no such thing as a "call back clause" except in the next transfer window in January. If Brown goes, it's not possible for him to return until then. 

We'd better let him go then in preparation for not signing a striker tonight!

23 minutes ago, Anag Ram said:

If Al Hamedi goes to Oxford I will cry. 

I’d be surprised if he did, thier reporter has just said 1 in 1 out which will be the Ben Nelson signing. Not sure they are after him as squad limit 

Edited by Mickleram2024

11 hours ago, jono said:

The Barrow game was poor. There were poor games with similar lacklustre performances last season. We do lack consistency and we do need a striker. Last season we needed a striker (as Gayle arriving showed) yet somehow we got promoted didn’t we ? Jerry Yates hasn’t had time to get match sharp, the window isn’t closed yet. I think a mid table finish would be good and should be our target. I just think we are judging things to quickly based on losing our last 2 games so desperation wouldn’t be my first word on where we are now. Need one Yes. Short on numbers Yes. Must do better yes. Panicking and wanting heads to role No. 

if we get to the new year and we are flirting with relegation then I’ll start to get nervous but right now I just want to see how it unfolds

I think the attitude isn't because we have lost our last two matches, but simply the manner in which we went about Tuesday night's match. Here was a team we could "front foot" and actually play football, but instead we hid in our own half a lot of the time, and simply couldn't put passes together. Plus there are  number of us wanting Brown to be given a fair crack of the whip, and Tuesday was an ideal opportunity, so there he was sat on the bench. And when he did get onto the pitch, nobody would give him the ball, so then the negs said that he didn't do anything! We have NML going off half-c*** because he's stuck out on the left wing ( where have we come across players out of position and then not doing the stuff? Oh, I know - Derby County), then when Guoidmijn went off, we had no-one who could play a pass, because Tommo was off as well. The whole thing was totally cack, and shouted that despite the alleged increase in quality required, nothing has changed. Yes we will have to do a few  "backs to the wall" shows this season, but against Barrow? No wonder people are complaining.

1 hour ago, JuanFloEvraTheCocu'sNesta said:

Makes absolutely no sense to let him go and leave ourselves short at this late stage. I'd be amazed if he went anywhere, I'd be doubly amazed if he went to Hull.

Somebody looking like Cashin has been sat around waiting at the Trowell M1 service station , all day . He has had 8 Big Macs . Not more heartbreak for him . - Total twaddle , no way the last of the Fab Four will be allowed to leave . 

If Cash were to go to Hull for £5M (pulled out of thin air) and loaned back to us for the season, would people see that as a good deal?

Not that I think that will happen. As much as I love him, I’d be fine with that.

Just now, Dan_Ram said:

If Cash were to go to Hull for £5M (pulled out of thin air) and loaned back to us for the season, would people see that as a good deal?

Not that I think that will happen. As much as I love him, I’d be fine with that.

I’d prefer he went to a premier league team or abroad if it were to happen

2 minutes ago, Dan_Ram said:

I wouldnt be too fussed about having him back tbh