Controversial non football views unchallenged - No Politics etc

10 hours ago, Alph said:

What happens if you're a younger man with a full sleeve that will become a middle aged man with a full sleeve? 

Asking for a friend 

Thank you, this is not a reply, it is a clarification. Then the tattoo ages with you and it's OK - it's the ones with all the new ink that bothers me, trying to be what they are clearly not. It's a bit like me going and getting a broccoli haircut - certain things are for certain generations and heavy tattooing is for yours, not mine.

There is only one thing in the world worse than posting a "Controversial blah blah insert facile subject" thread - and that is not  posting a "Controversial blah blah insert facile subject" thread.

People who want to ban cats were dogs in former lives and will be again.

Claiming cat allergy is most often untrue, as it is a quite rare condition.  Most "cases" are indeed psychosomatic at root.

My cat always does his business where he should, unlike some humans.

34 minutes ago, Ramslad1992 said:

Pretty much every single kids film is s**** and only made to be able to sell merchandise about said kids films.

A dejected dad on his 5th viewing of sing 2 this weekend whilst surrounded by cheap tacky toys from sing 2. 

Heads will roll 😊

No 8-year-old has ever told a parent they want to hike up the 4 highest peaks in every country in the UK for charity. It's just a bunch of parents who are desperate to be told on radio and/or local TV how amazing their kids are.

Some posters are incapable of following the OP's request and, rather than starting their own thread, prefer to hijack someone else's.

Posted (edited)

Ink doesn’t give you a personality

The world was a better place pre social media

Language has created a divided world

Most relationships don’t work because the false imagination is greater than the reality.

For many males, the thought of sex is better than the actual sex, leading to higher cases of infidelity. 

Edited by Bris Vegas

Electric cars are a complete con, a stop gap for when hydrogen fuel finally comes onto the mass market.

Most weddings are crap, ridiculously expensive and too big for their own good. Every married person (including myself) has said they're a complete waste of money and you end up worrying most of the time rather than enjoying the 8 hours of attention.