Supporter of the season

Lander

1 minute ago, DarkFruitsRam7 said:

Would love B4 to win it, but Twitter is calling for Clowes (or DCFC Lee). Any of the three would be worthy winners.

Who is DCFC Lee? 

I personally don't think Clowes should win it. Just not appropriate,  this award is about ordinary fans.

Clowes deserves all the accolades for what he did (last season, actually) bit in a different arena to this one.

1 minute ago, angieram said:

Who is DCFC Lee? 

I personally don't think Clowes should win it. Just not appropriate,  this award is about ordinary fans.

Clowes deserves all the accolades for what he did (last season, actually) bit in a different arena to this one.

He’s a fan from South Korea, did a UK trip earlier this season, I saw him at Burton away and he was getting a lot of attention. He gets up at ungodly hours to watch games and often posts the goals/key highlights live on Twitter.

But for this season of all seasons, it has to be B4. I downloaded the FanHub app purely to nominate him.

2 hours ago, angieram said:

Who is DCFC Lee? 

Fair.

See Kernow's response re Lee. He's a proper fan who saved up to come over for a couple of games, and he made Derby Twitter very wholesome for a little while. His (illegal) live tweeting of the goals is a great service for fans that can't watch the full game live too.

But obviously I'm voting for our mate!

Edited by DarkFruitsRam7