Match Thread: Carlisle United (h)

6 minutes ago, Caerphilly Ram said:

Other than Bird, who of the the 18 are not contracted to next season? Probably on another thread, but if someone (GoC) can confirm that would be good. Shame no Forsyth on the bench if he might be leaving too.

1 minute ago, i-Ram said:

Other than Bird, who of the the 18 are not contracted to next season? Probably on another thread, but if someone (GoC) can confirm that would be good. Shame no Forsyth on the bench if he might be leaving too.

Wildsmith

Smith

Sibley

Tommo

Barks

Hourihane

Adams (EOL)

Just now, i-Ram said:

Wildsmith, Smith, Sibley, Collins, Thompson, Adams, Barkhuizen, Hourihane… I think 

Weird feeling before this game. Very high probablility we get promoted. I don't subscribe to the theory that we also mess it up, most clubs outside the top of the Prem probably say the same. Not really nervous, highly likely it will be easy. Just hope the players aren't thinking the same!

5 minutes ago, i-Ram said:

Fozzy was saying his contract was all but signed at the supporters evening I believe 

My arse hole has been twitching since 6am. 

come on derby - let’s get it done. 
Everything left on the pitch! 

None of us want our bank accounts filling with ‘just incase bet’ winnings. 

11 minutes ago, ariotofmyown said:

Weird feeling before this game. Very high probablility we get promoted. I don't subscribe to the theory that we also mess it up, most clubs outside the top of the Prem probably say the same. Not really nervous, highly likely it will be easy. Just hope the players aren't thinking the same!

I have every confidence we do it, but am nervous with it. Like you say, I think I'm more nervous it gets to the players. We perform as we can, we're up.