Are we pretending this isn't happening then?

9 minutes ago, hintonsboots said:

This post should be deleted until full time tonight. It has a whiff of the gypsy curse around it.😁

I don't believe in curses. I just thought it was odd that no-one has posted it. 

A well-deserved nomination for both of them, imo. 

@HorsforthRam, I know they are just nominations, it says so in the first sentence!

1 hour ago, angieram said:

I don't believe in curses. I just thought it was odd that no-one has posted it. 

Gypsies were kicked off the land that became the Baseball Ground, A Gypsies curse was put on Derby County that they would never win the FA Cup...3 attempts later 2 in the 1890s and one in 1903 being a 0-6 defeat to Bury and things were looking grim.

Move on to 1946 and those at DCFC seek out a Gypsy, They ask for the curse to be lifted, The resulting curse evaporated with a 4-1 win aet against Charlton Athletic.

Nope I don't believe in curses either Sad Happy Hour GIF 😁

8 minutes ago, Ram-Alf said:

Gypsies were kicked off the land that became the Baseball Ground, A Gypsies curse was put on Derby County that they would never win the FA Cup...3 attempts later 2 in the 1890s and one in 1903 being a 0-6 defeat to Bury and things were looking grim.

Move on to 1946 and those at DCFC seek out a Gypsy, They ask for the curse to be lifted, The resulting curse evaporated with a 4-1 win aet against Charlton Athletic.

Nope I don't believe in curses either Sad Happy Hour GIF 😁

It’s all superstitious nonsense…. touch wood.😱

My Rams journey started in '94 and I've never seen a player come in and have such a massive influence on a team single handedly as Ebou Adams has. It's like Warneball just clicked when he came in, the mythical missing puzzle piece. Sign up The General immediately!

1 minute ago, FKANorwichExile said:

My Rams journey started in '94 and I've never seen a player come in and have such a massive influence on a team single handedly as Ebou Adams has. It's like Warneball just clicked when he came in, the mythical missing puzzle piece. Sign up The General immediately!

Been a few.  Asanovic and Osman come to mind.

2 minutes ago, Gee SCREAMER !! said:

Been a few.  Asanovic and Osman come to mind.

Osman was the only one that came to mind for me. Him and Ian Taylor made a sensational partnership. Asa was my favourite player as a lad (I had a signed portrait on my wall that my dad found in the loft recently) but for me Stimac was the catalyst of the change in that team (although I was a wee lad at the time).