Finally got around to it

58 minutes ago, StantonRam said:

An announcement:

As of today, the artist formerly known as LondonRam2 wishes to be known as StantonRam because that's where I live now.

Message ends.

Thanks for reading.

Congratulations, but which Stanton? In Peak, By Dale, or By Bridge? Or all three? 

Stanton in Peak, beautiful place, actually moved in 2019 but for some reason only just got around to the name change on here.

Am surprised that my attempt at humour, satirising the modern trend for people to make earth shattering announcements on social media about totally mundane and unimportant things, has attracted so much interest.  

In other news, and in keeping with the modern trend for everything to be preceded by a commercial, this message was brought to you by Lavazza espresso and the Roderigo Guitar Concerto (Concerto de Aranjuez).

1 hour ago, StantonRam said:

Stanton in Peak, beautiful place, actually moved in 2019 but for some reason only just got around to the name change on here.

Am surprised that my attempt at humour, satirising the modern trend for people to make earth shattering announcements on social media about totally mundane and unimportant things, has attracted so much interest.  

In other news, and in keeping with the modern trend for everything to be preceded by a commercial, this message was brought to you by Lavazza espresso and the Roderigo Guitar Concerto (Concerto de Aranjuez).

Ahh , makes sense ,,, a user name of ,,,, in peak could be open to all sorts of interpretations 

2 hours ago, MadAmster said:

Personally, I've never actually seen a round tuit. Does anybody have a picture of one? 😉

We first spotted one in the window of a Cheddar Gorge souvenir/gift shop, probably very late '80's.

They now appear to be exceedingly to come by via the interweb, with countless designs.

I'll not post a pic though... I just ain't got the time!  😉

16 hours ago, MadAmster said:

Personally, I've never actually seen a round tuit. Does anybody have a picture of one? 😉

You only see them last thing on a Friday: My team always said they'd get a round tuit by the end of the week!