New Kit supplier

SECornerRAM

9 minutes ago, FKANorwichExile said:

I hope this means they'll do a run of the 1996/7 maroon away shirt again, seeing as they were the sponsor too. My first, and favourite, Rams shirt.

The colours used in the image could be a clue to the away colours for next season.

Think someone earlier in the thread mentioned a kit with our founding colours and one with the Maroon.

3 minutes ago, roboto said:

The colours used in the image could be a clue to the away colours for next season.

Think someone earlier in the thread mentioned a kit with our founding colours and one with the Maroon.

B4 wouldn't of been happy.....looks very close to pink there

Edited by leamram

Great memories of the team playing in Puma kits.

However the quality of those shirts were awful, more pulls and ladders than a lady of the nights stockings.

I hated the black collar which turned grey after a couple of washes and said D rb  ou ty on the back as the writing fell off.

I also hated the yellow accent colour, how it was installed as the seat colour on the top and bottom rows at Pride Park.

I also hated the scarf under the Ram and it being trapped in the diamond.

I hated the fuzzy feel that attracted all kinds of fluff on the badge and puma sponsor which made it look dirty.

Most of all I hated and still hate that maroon kit which so many appear to love, every time I see it makes me ill in the eyes.

Saying that, some of the modern funky training gear they’ve done for Arsenal in particular and Man City has been alright. 

Great memories though like I say, although I’ll be sad to see Umbro go, they have created some of the best designed kits around for us. 

On 10/04/2024 at 14:00, ramsbottom said:

Picture the scene.  We've secured 2nd by winning our next 3 games and Bolton choking against Pompey.  Without anyone knowing the team run out against Carlise wearing an update of this

image.thumb.png.5e4a404c5821a08a00e5ad45d63ba479.png

Can you imagine...

My favourite shirt of all time! Probably because I was only 10 when we beat Palace. The age where footballers are more like actual gods to you.

I paid well over £100 for this shirt a couple years back in proper mint condition and just wear it all the time and made it way less than mint condition! 

1 hour ago, Strider said:

Normally this kind of news would pass me by but I am genuinely delighted by this. My favourite kit is 97/98, still wear the shorts to bed sometimes 🙂 

When you feel lucky, perhaps? 😂

5 hours ago, FKANorwichExile said:

I hope this means they'll do a run of the 1996/7 maroon away shirt again, seeing as they were the sponsor too. My first, and favourite, Rams shirt.

Think most of puma kits around then were quality, blue away one from promotion season, purple one after that and then a yellow and blue one the first years at pride park.

Home shirts were good too.

7 hours ago, David said:

Great memories of the team playing in Puma kits.

However the quality of those shirts were awful, more pulls and ladders than a lady of the nights stockings.

I hated the black collar which turned grey after a couple of washes and said D rb  ou ty on the back as the writing fell off.

I also hated the yellow accent colour, how it was installed as the seat colour on the top and bottom rows at Pride Park.

I also hated the scarf under the Ram and it being trapped in the diamond.

I hated the fuzzy feel that attracted all kinds of fluff on the badge and puma sponsor which made it look dirty.

Most of all I hated and still hate that maroon kit which so many appear to love, every time I see it makes me ill in the eyes.

Saying that, some of the modern funky training gear they’ve done for Arsenal in particular and Man City has been alright. 

Great memories though like I say, although I’ll be sad to see Umbro go, they have created some of the best designed kits around for us. 

Bring back rams pro wear.