New Kit supplier

SECornerRAM

• 4 weeks later...
On 29/02/2024 at 13:26, angieram said:

Really more about this season's kit, but what exactly is FanHub, please? 

They are sponsoring our training kit this season and next, but when I read about them on our website, I have no idea what they do.

Just an app on which you can log games you've attended, enter competitions, etc.

11 minutes ago, DarkFruitsRam7 said:

Just an app on which you can log games you've attended, enter competitions, etc.

I found them and joined, but so difficult to check in at Pride Park and I keep forgetting at away games! 

1 hour ago, eddielewis said:

If it is puma hopefully we have a similar design to Malmo's new kitimage.thumb.png.c0a7242ef49c99ea9f4c076d239b0179.png

Ah!  The glorious band of butchers, bakers, painters and candlestick makers, who came so so close to conquering Europe, and earning a  apiece.

17 hours ago, Will the Ram said:

I think this was one of our best away shirts:

My first shirts were from the season before with the Puma sponsor instead of EDS. I had Wanchope on the back.

This is one of my favourite away shirts:

IMG_0074.jpeg

I have both the long and short sleeved versions of that one. I have too many, I suppose but that didn't stop me getting the green one and the yellow keeper's shirt this season... back the club.

12 hours ago, Van der MoodHoover said:

Yeah, but fits who?

Son?

Grandson??😉

I have two of the former, none of the latter. It would fit the elder son and be somewhat oversized on the younger one who is 6'7 and of slim build.

Still fits me too. I do carry a few extra pounds but not that much and, now it's cycling weather again, I'll be back doing 800 to 900 km a month on my 20 speed Guerciotti Alero racing bike. Drop the 6Kg too much and then put it back on in the winter 😉