New Kit supplier

SECornerRAM

7 minutes ago, Taribo said:

I miss RamsProWear as a kit supplier, just iron a patch over Bukta and away we go

Was on a kit nostalgia trip before kick-off yesterday and reminiscing about ProWear 😆. Still prefer we go back to Puma next year. 

If it's true about puma being the kit supplier I would guess we're going for a bit of a remake of the 95/97 kits where it had a bit of yellow/gold trim as next seasons season ticket campaign is using the Centenary Gold, Victory Blue and Founders’ Green colours.

7 hours ago, Leicester Ram said:

Ever since the change of logo, the Adidas train has picked up pace and is about to leave the station, I would very much like us to be on board

I love Adidas retro gear but their previous time with us (2007-2011?) was characterised by really lazy tops - basically training gear with the Ram slapped on.

The Puma tops I've seen recently for other clubs have been very sharp & as others mention, the kits they did with us from 1995 to 2000 (?) were some of the finest tops we've had the modern era.

I used to have the shirt i posted above with Baiano on the back, complete with a pink Chicken Tikka Masala stain from a family friend who couldn’t chew properly.

Also the goalie shirt with Poom on the back.

Cost me all my birthday and Christmas money.