New Kit supplier

SECornerRAM

2 hours ago, MadAmster said:

I have two of the former, none of the latter. It would fit the elder son and be somewhat oversized on the younger one who is 6'7 and of slim build.

Still fits me too. I do carry a few extra pounds but not that much and, now it's cycling weather again, I'll be back doing 800 to 900 km a month on my 20 speed Guerciotti Alero racing bike. Drop the 6Kg too much and then put it back on in the winter 😉

Puts me to shame mate. Good on you.👍

2 hours ago, Chesterfield_Ram said:

If it is Puma from next season, I'd love to see a retro range similar to what Umbro have done this year.

Umbro have a licensing agreement with Score Draw who produce and distribute all the retro shirts. No such deal in place with Puma, sadly.

Edited by Vimto Enjoyer

Umbro era has been strong, the black socks year in particular gave a section of the more tasteful Derby fans something we’d been crying out for

I still think Adidas would be the best outfit to get in bed with right now but Puma isn’t a bad runner up seeing as there’s history

Black socks history 👀

IMG_7997.jpeg

17 minutes ago, IslandExile said:

Black socks - shudder.

History.....Blue shorts.....now you're talking....

dcfc72.jpg.68cc26d4cb153a92fe29dda03ae66439.jpg

I do think that as next season is 50 years since we were last Champions of England (and let’s face it, it’s unlikely to happen again 😢) we ought to have blue shorts just for 1 season.  We can then revert to black with no change to club colours.

30 minutes ago, Poynton ram said:

Castore? Seem to be signing up a number of teams. Think Wolves and Newcastle have their kits, not sure if any clubs outside the Prem/Spl though?

Castore have bought the UK/Europe licence for Umbro recently so they can make money in football but not through their own brand.

They have had loads of problems since they've been making football kits from shirts ripping, missing badges even badges upside down!

image.png.6e8c552f58429aa84e313ec22185fe39.png

1 hour ago, Poynton ram said:

Castore? Seem to be signing up a number of teams. Think Wolves and Newcastle have their kits, not sure if any clubs outside the Prem/Spl though?

100% Puma

Been signed for a while, as always with these things you tend to work about a year ahead 

Umbro have been good. They have at least produced relatively bespoke kits and not the usual rubbish that we got from adidas. They’ve also added the retro kits of years gone by, so overall have been decent.

I definitely don’t want adidas, they were the worst kits we had of recent years. Puma, Hummel, Castore or Bukta for me.

19 minutes ago, LazloW said:

Ok - so have Umbro decided we’re not big enough to bother with, or have we binned them to get a better deal, or something else? Anyone ITK? 

Derby County’s Chief Executive Officer Stephen Pearce said: “After ten years with Umbro, we will be partnering with a new kit supplier for next season.

“Our current agreement with Umbro is coming to a natural end on good terms. We’ve enjoyed working with them since 2014, built some strong relationships and we thank them for their support and professionalism over the years.”

Taken from the link shared earlier by @Animal is a Ram.

The deal was due to end, we’re moving forward with a new supplier, don’t think Umbro care on how “big” the clubs they deal with are as they currently supply to Forest Green Rovers and AFC Wimbledon as well as South Shields FC and Boston United. 

3 hours ago, Caerphilly Ram said:

EDIT - @Animal is a Ram posted first.

Official word confirming what has been speculated on for a while, new kit supplier for next season. Intrigued if it is Puma what design we’ll have. I was keen on Hummel as the supplier as I think some of their kits are very cool.

I think the UK supplier for Hummel kits went bust at the start of this season so is less likely to be them as a result

Source:-https://find-and-update.company-information.service.gov.uk/company/07111486