New Kit supplier

SECornerRAM

3 hours ago, Chesterfield_Ram said:

For aa away or third kit, I'd quite like to see a design featuring the light blue, amber and chocolate brown colours that the club originally wore and more recently the cricket team in the early 2010s.

Totally agree. @loweman2 can you put it up please - loved that modern remake you had on display a few months ago. 

11 hours ago, David said:

IMG_3160.jpeg

These shirts were awful agreed. Dortmund did make them put their badge on theirs though after backlash so other clubs could have too.

I know you’ve mentioned the quality of the material of the Puma kits we had. I don’t remember having any issues with mine growing up. Most football shirts are prone to bobbing and pulls though.

The Kappa kits however were poor (although I liked the designs). the logos/words on the back of the neck on the outside are peeling or have fallen off my shirts.

For the away or third kit, I'd like us to try something different and include a map of Derby in the design of the shirt. It could be done so that Pride Park is located within the club's logo, seen as the logo is an outline of a ram. For extra points they could utilise the colour scheme featured in the modern remake kit that @loweman2 posted a few posts ago. Here's a few attempts at it with other clubs over the past few seasons. I especially like the green Hibernian one from 2021/22.

Screenshot 2024-04-17 at 10.12.04.png

Screenshot 2024-04-17 at 10.10.03.png

Screenshot 2024-04-17 at 10.09.20.png

19 minutes ago, ThePrisoner said:

Yes usually a year in advance but no harm people having fun speculating. 

Ah right, I thought there might still be chance to influence the decision. 👍