Season Tickets 24/25

Gaspode

43 minutes ago, Kathcairns said:

They didnt bother with fan ID when i first got my season ticket and when we moved to Pride Park. They have got all  my details other than that, never really felt the need to give it them. Used to contact us by phone years ago, especially if you were late renewing, asking why not renewing🤣

We all got Fan ID’s when we moved to PPS. A few years after 100 was added to the front of the original ID’s we were given.

17 minutes ago, Mucker1884 said:

The "need to give it to them" is possibly apparent now, seeing as it looks like they've not only stopped calling, but also stopped sending out the bumpf in the post.  

Stop being so stubborn, and get with it, girlfriend!  😁

Get too much rubbish on e mail as it is, dont bother opening most of it. Always go to ticket office for my tickets( although i know thats not possible for a lot of fans) love talking to the other fans while waiting. No face to face contact with other people when everything done over the internet, suppose im just old fashioned, but i love chatting.🤣😂

1 minute ago, WystonRam said:

We all got Fan ID’s when we moved to PPS. A few years after 100 was added to the front of the original ID’s we were given.

I know, but i hadnt got a mobile then and they still havnt got my mobile number  because im still on a landline as well.

19 hours ago, angieram said:

There's nothing at all on the website about sending out postal packs.

It says current season ticket holders will be contacted by email. Every fan ID has to have a current email address. 

So why do people think they're going to get a postal pack? 

Genuine question. 

This Lady does image.png.9f265a0d674a7b026e957972d8df1ddc.png she thinks the Post Office is her personal servant ☺️

2 minutes ago, Ram-Alf said:

This Lady does image.png.9f265a0d674a7b026e957972d8df1ddc.png she thinks the Post Office is her personal servant ☺️

Hope thats not referring to me, old chadd girl me, but lived near old west end when little🤣😂

7 minutes ago, Kathcairns said:

Maybe im niave, but whats that got to do with it.😁

We used to post pics of old Derby a year or 2 ago...and got told off, I see old timers is setting in 😁

5 minutes ago, Ram-Alf said:

We used to post pics of old Derby a year or 2 ago...and got told off, I see old timers is setting in 😁

Forgot about that🤣. Pandemic, disscussing all the old pubs and places all knocked down now, yea all the young ones not happy.🤣😂. Better shut up about old derby, getting told off again😉

3 hours ago, Kathcairns said:

I know, but i hadnt got a mobile then and they still havnt got my mobile number  because im still on a landline as well.

Are you paying by cheque 😀

I can't get my dad's ticket renewed online. He's relying on me to get it, but when I check his ID and proceed it's not available. Any ideas? (On my login)

Edited by MaltRam

1 hour ago, MaltRam said:

I can't get my dad's ticket renewed online. He's relying on me to get it, but when I check his ID and proceed it's not available. Any ideas? (On my login)

Can't you go on his log in?  If he don't have an online account just register in his name with his fan id?

I could do with some advice please. Haven’t renewed yet as my lad wants to move. We’re in the West Lower and it’s pretty quiet. The players’ families sit in the block on the left and there isn’t much atmosphere around us. I don’t mind it but he loves our away days and wants to be in the South Stand. There aren’t any season tickets available though and when I contacted the club, they said there might be some after the renewals deadline but can’t guarantee it. It seems unlikely to me.

Looking at the rest of the ground, the only area with 2 seats together that I think would be a better atmosphere is in block I of the East Upper. Does anyone sit around here? It’s close to the away fans, so is it rowdy?