Barnsley FC v Derby - Match Day Thread

Heisenberg

48 minutes ago, Anag Ram said:

I’d love to think Warne would be that bold.

He’ll pick Bradley after his MOM and play a back five with Elder and Nyambe. 

We won’t create anything in the first half and hopefully will get to H/T at   0-0.

Might then take off Hourihane and the wing backs and bring on Wilson and Sibley, plus a late appearance by Gayle.

Fingers in mouths day.

That’s pretty much how I see it panning out. We do need to contain them in the first half.

I would bet my house on Bradley playing and it being a back 3. Warne has finally got his justification for sticking with that so that’s the way we are going to play for the rest of the season. I suspect that having been rested Hourihane will return. I think Sibley might start ahead of Wilson up front and  Nyambe, despite being a much inferior wing back to Wilson will nevertheless be preferred because he is a better defender, so it will be

Wildsmith

Nyambe Nelson Bradley Cashin Elder

Bird   Adams.  Hourihane

NML.      Sibley

Wilson and Gayle will come off the bench at some point as may Smith

On 19/02/2024 at 23:47, Foreveram said:

Hopefully that’s where I’ll be, and I’m not driving.🍻

No I am not driving, mates Mrs is dropping us off then going shopping at meadow hall, then picking us up afterwards, so a few Ales and a Derby win, I will be a happy Ram again this weekend. 

Getting ready now, Dove Inn for 12 o'clock when it opens, got a good feeling for today , sun out, and the Rams to do the business 2-0, victory to the Rams.