Barnsley FC v Derby - Match Day Thread

Heisenberg

3 hours ago, ram59 said:

As good as the shot was for their first goal, there was a great deal of good fortune about it.

The ball could have gone anywhere after Adams tackle, but it went straight to their player. Likewise, Cashin's header could have deflected a couple of degrees left or right, gone a few feet more or less, but it happened to sit up perfectly for their goalscorer. If somebody had tossed the ball to him from a few feet away, he couldn't have had it any easier. Barnsley appear to be having the rub of the green atm.

For all of the above I can’t remember us winning a second ball in the whole match.

On 25/02/2024 at 17:43, DavesaRam said:

Same as last tear then? When they directed both sets of fans into each other on the same route away from the stadium? Dod we get any young crackheads turn up by train absolutely pie-eyed like last year?

I think Barnsley council spending £12 million on a new bridge had something to do with that. Don't have to walk past the station to get into town now so fans can be on opposite sides of the road while shouting obscenities at each other. Need less police for that I suppose...

I was walking next to a few young tykes who were going over the bridge to be able to shout at Derby fans from the safety of platform 2, bless em

14 minutes ago, Crewton said:

Two yards offside my a*se.

Gives some optimism for Gayle's ability to sniff out a chance still.

Screenshot(66).thumb.png.44a2fd2fe36bb5dbfc25c425a2801f00.png 

This is M-L's shot not Gayle's offside, maybe you should have tried playing it a second further before posting? (just an idea)