Derby v Stevenage FC - Match Day Thread

Heisenberg

31 minutes ago, Ilsonram12 said:

This game being classed as a "tough" game is another reason why we need to get out of this league, effin stevenage tough 😔

I remember when playing Wimbledon in the old First Division was also classed as tough, and often was exactly that, and they were no 'bigger' than Stevenage are now. It was losing to the likes of them regularly that made the idea of a European Super League so appealing to the "big" clubs in the first place.

Recognising that our status earns us no favours in this division isn't something to be ashamed of, it's facing up to the reality which ought to make everyone determined to get out it asap.

25 minutes ago, Ghost of Clough said:

A late change due to someone picking up an injury during the warm-up 😉

I know we are only playing make believe here but could you bring someone straight into the lineup that isn’t even on the bench or would he have to be one of the named substitutes.🤷🏻‍♂️

14 hours ago, Cook1988 said:

Bit random but does anyone know what time the derby players get to the ground in the bus and how busy is it lol 

My son wants to go 1 game and not sure what time to get there 

Give Adams a hug from me ,and a pen to sign permanently , Come on you "how are we even up there ?" Rams !!

38 minutes ago, Foreveram said:

I know we are only playing make believe here but could you bring someone straight into the lineup that isn’t even on the bench or would he have to be one of the named substitutes.🤷🏻‍♂️

I dont think it matters. FA Rules state:

Any Club altering its team selection or numbering after Team Sheets have been exchanged may be fined. A Player who is named on the Team Sheet may be replaced without fine if he is injured warming up after exchange of the Team Sheet. Any subsequent changes must be notified to the referee and to a representative of the opponents before the actual kick-off .

EFL rules are pretty much the same, except teamsheets handed in 75 minutes before kickoff and cannot reveal to anyone else until 60 mins before kickoff, with detail on replacements also stated:

Should any nominated Player or substitute sustain an injury or become otherwise incapacitated after the submission of the Team Sheet to the Referee and before the kick-off, he may be replaced; the Referee shall be informed. Should there be any other extenuating circumstances which require a nominated Player or substitute to be replaced during the aforementioned period, the Referee shall allow such replacement and report the full circumstances to The League. The League shall then initiate any inquiries it may deem fit so as to satisfy itself as to the bona fide nature of the replacement.

3 minutes ago, Ghost of Clough said:

Any Club altering its team selection or numbering after Team Sheets have been exchanged may be fined. A Player who is named on the Team Sheet may be replaced without fine if he is injured warming up after exchange of the Team Sheet. Any subsequent changes must be notified to the referee and to a representative of the opponents before the actual kick-off .

EFL rules are pretty much the same, except teamsheets handed in 75 minutes before kickoff and cannot reveal to anyone else until 60 mins before kickoff, with detail on replacements also stated:

Should any nominated Player or substitute sustain an injury or become otherwise incapacitated after the submission of the Team Sheet to the Referee and before the kick-off, he may be replaced; the Referee shall be informed. Should there be any other extenuating circumstances which require a nominated Player or substitute to be replaced during the aforementioned period, the Referee shall allow such replacement and report the full circumstances to The League. The League shall then initiate any inquiries it may deem fit so as to satisfy itself as to the bona fide nature of the replacement.

Guaranteed fine then😂 # **** the EFL

6 minutes ago, Ghost of Clough said:

Melchester Rovers would have brought Roy of the Rovers on, from the stands, never mind the rules😂😂🐏🐏

1 hour ago, Foreveram said:

Technically, you don't need to name a goalkeeper on the bench, so if your keeper gets injured in the warm up, the replacement keeper would go straight into the team.

2 hours ago, David said:

We will be winners today regardless of the score.

Having this bloke only ever sat in the opposition dugout and not the home team at Pride Park is a win. 

CD_izCtUEAEc5hT.png

He looks someone arrives at East Mids airport dressed like that for 2 weeks in Tenerife.  In February.  Then you’re sat next to him on the plane.  You get there to find he’s in the same hotel.  And hunts you out at every opportunity.  And, in his opinion, your families got on so well he insists on swapping phone numbers and meeting up when you’re back home.