Paul Warne

Day

3 minutes ago, JuanFloEvraTheCocu'sNesta said:

Wrong. No sane Derby fan is gutted about a 3-0 win.

If this is the football Warne really wants us to play then great, his haters will see the light. Just got to introduce some consistency.

But they won’t. We could get promoted and have 5 years in the prem. When PW leaves it will still be ‘I told you so’. 
All the few care about is their own self importance and unwavering desire to be ‘correct’ and ‘respected’. 

It's nothing to do with wanting him gone, it's to do with playing football we enjoy watching and wanting Derby to win. 

When you watch that game today, you see what the side are capable of and I guarantee if we played like that in half our games, Warne will be held as a god. But we don't. That's why it's so frustrating at times watching performances like Barrow when we know what we are capable of producing. It's amazing what happens when you don't play 10 men behind the ball after going 1-0 and you continue to attack.

12 minutes ago, NottsRam77 said:

as per 

nail on the head ed dawes, nail on the head

and we even know who they are 🤷

Well said by Ed Dawes and a sad inditement of the modern world imho. 

If the 2 home games have shown us anything this season is that we're better together. 

Whatever the next game brings us, this is what we've got this season, lets support the club and everyone involved with it.

COYR

1 minute ago, Jubbs said:

It's nothing to do with wanting him gone, it's to do with playing football we enjoy watching and wanting Derby to win. 

When you watch that game today, you see what the side are capable of and I guarantee if we played like that in half our games, Warne will be held as a god. But we don't. That's why it's so frustrating at times watching performances like Barrow when we know what we are capable of producing. It's amazing what happens when you don't play 10 men behind the ball after going 1-0 and you continue to attack.

But there are no conclusions to be made after 3 league games, and especially before the window shuts.

Paul Warne has brought in decent players and should be given the opportunity to formulate a system that works.

This time last season we lacked cohesion and Warne was struggling to get results, but as the new players gelled we went on to achieve promotion while breaking countless club records.

Surely the lesson to be learnt is a little patience is needed by the fans, but unfortunately that's not the modern way, instant results is all that matters.

38 minutes ago, R@M said:

But they won’t. We could get promoted and have 5 years in the prem. When PW leaves it will still be ‘I told you so’. 
All the few care about is their own self importance and unwavering desire to be ‘correct’ and ‘respected’. 

"All the few care about is their own self importance and unwavering desire to be ‘correct’ and ‘respected’."

That sentiment goes both ways, as evidenced by the gloating in the faces of some imaginary people who actively want us to lose football matches.

Edited by JuanFloEvraTheCocu'sNesta

10 minutes ago, JuanFloEvraTheCocu'sNesta said:

Wrong. No sane Derby fan is gutted about a 3-0 win.

If this is the football Warne really wants us to play then great, his haters will see the light. Just got to introduce some consistency.

I know you mean performance and I get what you mean, but we’ve won the last eight at home, got promoted with our highest points rally ever (albeit in league one) and beat our away record last season too. 

5 minutes ago, Ramrob said:

I know you mean performance and I get what you mean, but we’ve won the last eight at home, got promoted with our highest points rally ever (albeit in league one) and beat our away record last season too. 

Very true but the bulk of that was against L1 opposition. Today is the level we need to be at to compete well in the Championship and my main concern was finding higher gears this season, because we'll need them.

If this is the direction of travel then all of the negativity will vanish pretty quickly I'd imagine!

26 minutes ago, Millenniumram said:

Funnily enough, that was because I was at the game with no signal. But you can stay on your high horse if you want to.

One day, you will be assimilated.