Injurys/absences

BatRam

1 hour ago, Poynton ram said:

Back on the 11th March there was a suggestion Collo  was 3 weeks away from being available. Any updates? If on track could he make Pompey away? 

"Back on the grass" next week according to Paul Warne 👍

4 hours ago, Poynton ram said:

Back on the 11th March there was a suggestion Collo  was 3 weeks away from being available. Any updates? If on track could he make Pompey away? 

Quoting the pre match press conference yesterday looks like he could be involved in next Friday’s game.

JC has risen on Good Friday to meet the cross etc (I will admit this has been plagiarised from another poster’s comment on another thread)

18 hours ago, Caerphilly Ram said:

Quoting the pre match press conference yesterday looks like he could be involved in next Friday’s game.

JC has risen on Good Friday to meet the cross etc (I will admit this has been plagiarised from another poster’s comment on another thread)

JC Travelled with the squad and possibly be on bench today 

So eg of our starting team today :

Cashin Nelson Forsyth 

Adams Smith

Hourihane 

Ward  Wilson 

Waghorn NML

And..injury-free we could send out a change 2nd XI of...

Niambe Bradley Rooney Elder 

Bird Thompson

CBT  Sibley 

Barks Collins Gayle 

With JJ, Fornah, Washington in neither team. 

For League 1 that is very good is it not?

Edited by Chester40

I just hope they (the club, Warne etc) learn from the experience this season with injuries whatever league we're in next. You sign players past their best with chequered injury records and this sort of thing is inevitable. Who honestly saw Gayle lasting to the season end? 

What’s the best XI now then with the list of injuries mounting? I think we have to go back to a 4 when you include Bradley’s suspension, we don’t even have enough players fit to play a back 3 now.

I’d probably go with Smith at right back for more defensive stability, use Ward & Wilson as options for the right wing especially with NML now out too.

Hopefully Collins will be fit enough to make the bench for Blackpool, but right now I’d probably go with…

Wildsmith

Smith, Nelson, Cashin, Elder

Hourihane Adams Sibley

Wilson Waghorn CBT

Not ideal to be honest, I worry there may be too long left given the amount of absences we have now.

1 hour ago, inter politics said:

What did Warne say exactly?

He said words to the effect of “Nat’s done his hamstring, it happened on the touchline in front of us after a tackle, he grimaced and I asked if he was ok and he said “it’s my hamstring gaffer”, we don’t know if it’s a blow to the muscle in the tackle or a pull”

So could be a dead leg and need some recovery, back next game or the one after…could be a pull that means out for weeks.