Injurys/absences

BatRam

44 minutes ago, hintonsboots said:

Yes we looked strong v Northampton from the 85th minute onwards. 

I was thinking more of the statistic that shows that no-one has scored more goals in the last 15 minutes+ of games and no-one has a larger +ve goal difference in the last 15+ minutes of a game either.

But maybe you've usually left by then....

https://www.soccerstats.com/timing.asp?league=england3

10 minutes ago, Crewton said:

I was thinking more of the statistic that shows that no-one has scored more goals in the last 15 minutes+ of games and no-one has a larger +ve goal difference in the last 15+ minutes of a game either.

That's probably only because it takes Warne 75 minutes to stumble across a formation or tactics that work. I'm getting quite good at this.

18 minutes ago, Crewton said:

But maybe you've usually left by then..

How dare you. The only game I ever left early was Wolves away. 2-1 down. When I got back to the car , we’d won 3-2 . Goals from Ormondroyd I think ? Before your time mate.

Edited by hintonsboots

1 hour ago, hintonsboots said:

How dare you. The only game I ever left early was Wolves away. 2-1 down. When I got back to the car , we’d won 3-2 . Goals from Ormondroyd I think ? Before your time mate.

Sounds like the players got a lift from you clearing off.

1 hour ago, G STAR RAM said:

That's probably only because it takes Warne 75 minutes to stumble across a formation or tactics that work. I'm getting quite good at this.

We've got a +16 goal difference in the first 45 minutes too so, no, you're not good at this 😏

11 hours ago, Crewton said:

My three mates left with 5 minutes of added on time remaining on Saturday as they were going to Wembley to watch England vs Brazil and they all said more football was played the the first 2 minutes at Wembley than the 100 minutes they watched at Northampton 

1 hour ago, Sparkle said:

My three mates left with 5 minutes of added on time remaining on Saturday as they were going to Wembley to watch England vs Brazil and they all said more football was played the the first 2 minutes at Wembley than the 100 minutes they watched at Northampton 

Wow. Better quality football seen in a game between two highly ranked international teams than in a game between two league one teams. A truly startling revelation.

29 minutes ago, Taribo said:

Getting back on thread, can someone with a more retentive brain than me do one of those nice concise lists of who's out, till when?

Here we go;

Max Bird - Calf injury, out for another week, may be involved at Portsmouth

Dwight Gayle - Hamstring injury, out for 3 weeks

Craig Forsyth - Calf injury, season possibly over

Tom Barkhuizen - Calf injury, out for 3 weeks 

Nathaniel Mendez-Laing - Hamstring injury, no timeframe yet would guess we’ll hear more in the pre match for Blackpool

Tyrese Fornah - Back injury, was apparently part of the warm down at Northampton so maybe close to a return

James Collins - Knee injury, was warming up on the pitch pre match at Northampton so a return this week is on the cards

Ryan Nyambe - Quad injury, had surgery and out for the season

Tyreece John-Jules - Hamstring injury, is allegedly back in light training so could play a part before the season ends

Jake Rooney - Knee injury, ACL so thought his season was over but is in light training so could play a part before the season ends

Josh Vickers - thigh injury, close to a return but not ready yet, Warne apparently said they could strap his thigh up but not worth a risk.

All info taken from here;

https://www.derbytelegraph.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/derby-county-injury-news-blackpool-9186815

12 minutes ago, Caerphilly Ram said:

Here we go;

Max Bird - Calf injury, out for another week, may be involved at Portsmouth

Dwight Gayle - Hamstring injury, out for 3 weeks

Craig Forsyth - Calf injury, season possibly over

Tom Barkhuizen - Calf injury, out for 3 weeks 

Nathaniel Mendez-Laing - Hamstring injury, no timeframe yet would guess we’ll hear more in the pre match for Blackpool

Tyrese Fornah - Back injury, was apparently part of the warm down at Northampton so maybe close to a return

James Collins - Knee injury, was warming up on the pitch pre match at Northampton so a return this week is on the cards

Ryan Nyambe - Quad injury, had surgery and out for the season

Tyreece John-Jules - Hamstring injury, is allegedly back in light training so could play a part before the season ends

Jake Rooney - Knee injury, ACL so thought his season was over but is in light training so could play a part before the season ends

Josh Vickers - thigh injury, close to a return but not ready yet, Warne apparently said they could strap his thigh up but not worth a risk.

All info taken from here;

https://www.derbytelegraph.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/derby-county-injury-news-blackpool-9186815

In colour form (red, orange, yellow), something close to this:

image.png.c76626a25be421922a7ac949dd4cc522.png

1 hour ago, duncanjwitham said:

The cut-off point for a 10-yellow-card suspension is the clubs 37th game, which we're already past.

If we predict ahead to potentially being in the Championship and then this number of cards could see suspensions at important times for those players when we need them for critical games