Injurys/absences

BatRam

seems our current formation has finally clicked with the players. earlier in the season seeing the 3 at the back filled me with dread haha.

hopefully ward/wilson stay fit. Sibley has been class in the lwb/lm role , its down to fozzy and elder to stay fit now tho

The typical derby 1 step forward 2 step back. 

Although waggy , forsyth, wash and rooney are back we've lost the main man Dwight gayle and barks/ward were taken off as a precaution , i dont know if theres been an update yet 

Despite a very wet winter we continue drowning the pitch at pre game and half time, there was a few losing their footing in the first half against Bolton, some in the area Gayle pulled up. I’m hoping this practise whatever the reason is not a contributory factor to injuries.

16 minutes ago, Dambuster said:

Despite a very wet winter we continue drowning the pitch at pre game and half time, there was a few losing their footing in the first half against Bolton, some in the area Gayle pulled up. I’m hoping this practise whatever the reason is not a contributory factor to injuries.

On Tuesday at the Fan Forum they had lights on the pitch, which PW referenced and made some comment about them trying to get the grass to grow back. I guess the mad weather has been playing havoc with the pitch and they are struggling to maintain it as a playing surface

19 minutes ago, Dambuster said:

Sir Brian used to soak the BBG mud.  It worked for us then.

41 minutes ago, oldtimeram said:

Sir Brian used to soak the BBG mud.  It worked for us then.

I remember it well, one game against Stoke was one of the worst. No idea why they do it on an already wet PP.

21 hours ago, kevinhectoring said:

Would like to see much bigger quads on young mr rooney given the nature of his injury. Needs to be in the gym every minute Collo is there 

I think it's just part of the injury that he suffered. It's scary how quickly people can lose muscle in the legs where they suffered ACL injuries, you just need to look at the picture of Tyrone Sings going round atm.