Bradford City at home Match Thread

sage

2 hours ago, MadAmster said:

A full East Stand, yes.

Only 3 blocks in the upper and lower tiers, hopefully we'll keep warmer if we're all crammed together in one small area.

Unfortunately, when I got my ticket, I forgot that it was a 7pm KO and that HS2 road closures came back into force yesterday, down here in Brum, the first few miles are going to be a nightmare this evening or should I say afternoon?

46 minutes ago, Tamworthram said:

I would imagine both clubs view it pretty much the same. Nowhere near a priority this season but a trophy they’d quite like to win (or at least get a trip to Wembley). So, I would expect both to field fairly strong squads (also taking into account the rules of the competition) but with a smattering of younger players, that are potentially close to breaking into the first team squad, possibly on the bench.

Regarding their form, they have won three out of their last four away games and stand 7th in league 2 for away form season to date. I don’t watch much league two football so I have no idea if any of this is significant.

True. I just had a quick scan and saw they had a win and two draws from the last five.

I'm now shocked to discover they have Matt Derbyshire (37) in their squad! Fairplay, I thought injuries had done for him a long time ago.

1 minute ago, RadioactiveWaste said:

I've never been to Bradford, so I'll assume that it's like Leeds but with fewer redeeming features.

Shipley is great, real industrial heritage. Bradford, like many northern industrial cities, is a mixed bag, some regeneration, lots of run-down areas, very multicultural and some extreme poverty. Great people though, in my experience. 

Let's face it, the football fans are a loyal lot if you look at the attendances they get on a regular basis.

9 minutes ago, angieram said:

Shipley is great, real industrial heritage. Bradford, like many northern industrial cities, is a mixed bag, some regeneration, lots of run-down areas, very multicultural and some extreme poverty. Great people though, in my experience. 

Let's face it, the football fans are a loyal lot if you look at the attendances they get on a regular basis.

Thanks Angie.

2 hours ago, Steve How Hard? said:

On our way, on our way.

Down the famous Wembley Way.

How we get there............

Can someone please finish this for me. I need to go and buy my Rams TV pass. 😉

.....Who can say ?

58 minutes ago, Magicman said:

Agree would like to see Robinson, Fepatu, Weston & Brown in the squad. 

To be honest, it's this kind of game DRobinson, Weston and Brown should be playing in to earn loan moves away this month. I would add Bardell, Bartley, Radcliffe and Lindsay would be in the same at the start of next season too