Bradford City at home Match Thread

sage

2 hours ago, angieram said:

Shipley is great, real industrial heritage. Bradford, like many northern industrial cities, is a mixed bag, some regeneration, lots of run-down areas, very multicultural and some extreme poverty. Great people though, in my experience. 

Let's face it, the football fans are a loyal lot if you look at the attendances they get on a regular basis.

A bit like us in this competition though.

Three home games averaging 1,800 per game.

Away game 700+

6 hours ago, ram59 said:

Only 3 blocks in the upper and lower tiers, hopefully we'll keep warmer if we're all crammed together in one small area.

Unfortunately, when I got my ticket, I forgot that it was a 7pm KO and that HS2 road closures came back into force yesterday, down here in Brum, the first few miles are going to be a nightmare this evening or should I say afternoon?

As David Clowes looks across at us tonight , freezing our nuts off . He must be contemplating some sort of loyalty bonus . I don’t mean a scarf and hot drink.

9 minutes ago, jimtastic56 said:

As David Clowes looks across at us tonight , freezing our nuts off . He must be contemplating some sort of loyalty bonus . I don’t mean a scarf and hot drink.

Hold On Reaction GIF by Desus & Mero

Should be a good enough test for what we have. Bradford haven't been pulling trees up in the division below so would expect a comfortable win even with the changes.

Probably all but Nelson and Collins (I guess less so Vickers and Wilson, but their places are not nailed down) need to put a performance in to start knocking on the door of the first team.

If Vickers is a fixture going forward its right to give him this one as well for momentum

Nelson/Bradley worries me a bit - Warne looking at how they play together? Actually aside from Nelson the defence looks a bit suspect.

Fornah needs to perform more than anyone or he's in danger of dropping out of the equation altogether over January.

If the right Barkz and Sibs turn up we'll be fine.

2 minutes ago, Scrumpyram said:

That's a stronger side than I expected tbh. Last 8 here we come🤞. Hope Brown gets some game time.

We'll need to be 5 - 0 ahead, not under the cosh and not looking like we are going to throw it away. Then, in the 87th minute? Who knows?

3 minutes ago, Scrumpyram said:

That's a stronger side than I expected tbh. Last 8 here we come🤞. Hope Brown gets some game time.

Disappointed Robinson didn't make the bench. Weston too, and maybe Cox.

Could have left Hourihane and Mendez-Laing out completely to make some room.

Almost a little surprised Cruz Allen wasn't on the bench just to boost his profile.

On 07/01/2024 at 01:45, Millenniumram said:

We really should be progressing through this game. Give the squad players a run out:

Wildsmith

Nelson Bradley Cashin

Ward Thompson Fornah Elder

Barkhuizen Sibley

Collins

I’ve not been to an EFL Trophy game… and that won’t be changing here. RamsTV for me

Oooooh so close

Personnel that is, shape is miles off 😂

3 minutes ago, Old Spalding Ram said:

Seven changes from the team beaten 4-2 at home by Crawley.

Another £40,000 for winning this one…………………money already in the bank! 👍🐏

Twitter is never happy but their fans don’t seem impressed.