Oxford United v Derby County

B4’s Sister

48 minutes ago, ram59 said:

Is tonight's game a 'do or die game' for JJ?

We have to make a decision on him and his fitness, he's never played anywhere near a full league game for us. How can we take a risk on his fitness for the rest of the season? Surely, we need to give him some proper game time tonight, unless a decision to return him has already been made.

Not really. He’s not exactly taking up a loan slot that we need on someone else. He’s also out of contract at the end of the season (I believe) so this was always a more long-term move. The lack of throwing him in and managing his injury return adds credence to that - we wouldn’t care so much if he’s going to go anyway. 

12 minutes ago, Srg said:

Fornah must train like s****. Impressed when he plays but struggles to stay in the team anyway, now off the bench entirely. 

To be fair, whilst I was impressed with him early doors, Fornah has been w*** whenever he’s come off the bench recently. He even makes Sibley look effective sometimes.

10 minutes ago, Millenniumram said:

To be fair, whilst I was impressed with him early doors, Fornah has been w*** whenever he’s come off the bench recently. He even makes Sibley look effective sometimes.

In general I think he’s flattered to deceive, there was that one game he came on and changed things with his direct running. I’m hoping we see a decent number of minutes for Thompson tonight as he looked good before his injury