Oxford United v Derby County

B4’s Sister

21 minutes ago, Srg said:

Fornah must train like s****. Impressed when he plays but struggles to stay in the team anyway, now off the bench entirely. 

Warne’s all about players he can trust.  Fornah made 2 mistakes that cost us a goal in back-to-back games and he’s barely played since, so it looks very much like he’s stuck on the “does not trust” list.  It will be interesting to see if Ward gets the same treatment after conceding 2 penalties in 2 games.

33 minutes ago, wombatram said:

What’s up with Fornah? Dropped for an unfit Thompson 

I thought he was very lacklustre when he came on at Wigan - not following his man and looked like he was out for a jog - hopefully that’s exactly what Warne saw and if so he goes up slightly in my estimations as he did when he got Elder on the pitch for the last minute when Bradley would be unable to return - small but impressive things 

6 minutes ago, duncanjwitham said:

Warne’s all about players he can trust.  Fornah made 2 mistakes that cost us a goal in back-to-back games and he’s barely played since, so it looks very much like he’s stuck on the “does not trust” list.  It will be interesting to see if Ward gets the same treatment after conceding 2 penalties in 2 games.

This may be it  I think Ward and Fornah should both start and if he gets more play Fornah could get much better 

Scores to keep your eye on...

(1st) Portsmouth (49pts) away to Exeter (20th).
(2nd) Peterborough (45pts) Home to Barnsley (7th)
(3rd) Bolton (45pts) away to Fleetwood (23rd).

(4th) Rams of course, on 43 pts.

All eyes on a bit of luck elsewhere, another W for us, and who knows... we could hit New Year in an Auto spot!

COME ON DERBY, COME ON DERBY, COME ON DERBY... 

... and for those just behind us?
no-time-busy.gif

11 minutes ago, Van der MoodHoover said:

I'm just listening to Jack Shoemark, an Oxford blogger, on RamsTV and he's saying Oxford have evolved their style to "getting it wide early and get crosses in"

Is Warney setting a trend for L1 managers to follow?

Well when that was our sole method it didn’t work. So lets hope Oxford have gone down that rabbit warren.