3 in a row on Sky TV

StevenageRam

13 hours ago, StevenageRam said:

Both Fleetwood away 6th Jan 12.30 and Burton at home 15th Jan 20.00 are now on sky meaning with the Peterborough game on the 1st Jan, our first 3 games of 2024 are all on the box

Another Saturday game gone? I’m sick of this. Football is nothing without the fans they said during COVID. What a pile of w*** that was. No one gives a s*** about us who actually go. 

Sky TV is f****** s***, Sky TV is f****** s*** 

I will let the filters do their job. 

14 minutes ago, Steve Buckley’s Dog said:

Another Saturday game gone? I’m sick of this. Football is nothing without the fans they said during COVID. What a pile of w*** that was. No one gives a s*** about us who actually go. 

Totally agree plus all of the rearranged fixtures to midweek for international postponements. It makes it impossible to go to even all season ticket league games if you have an over two hour trip each way to Derby and work. You cant change hours around that much especially when one of us is full-time in nhs with shifts ending at 6.45pm. Never mind bristol street motors trophy. Really disappointed. 

18 minutes ago, Steve Buckley’s Dog said:

Sky Sports agrees new five-year EFL deal: Over 1000 matches per season!

Running from season 2024/25 to 2028/29, the arrangement will be made up of guaranteed payments of £895m and £40m in marketing benefits.

From 2024/25 to 2028/29, Sky Sports will broadcast a minimum of: 328 Sky Bet Championship matches; 248 Sky Bet League One matches; 248 Sky Bet League Two matches; All 15 Play-Off matches; All 93 Carabao Cup matches; All 127 EFL Trophy matches.

All opening, final day, and midweek fixtures in the Sky Bet EFL will be shown live, as will all games played on Bank Holidays including Easter, Boxing Day and New Year's Day alongside the matches played in Sky Bet League One and League Two during international breaks.

He who pays the piper calls the tune…………….unfortunately!

51 minutes ago, Old Spalding Ram said:

Sky Sports agrees new five-year EFL deal: Over 1000 matches per season!

Running from season 2024/25 to 2028/29, the arrangement will be made up of guaranteed payments of £895m and £40m in marketing benefits.

From 2024/25 to 2028/29, Sky Sports will broadcast a minimum of: 328 Sky Bet Championship matches; 248 Sky Bet League One matches; 248 Sky Bet League Two matches; All 15 Play-Off matches; All 93 Carabao Cup matches; All 127 EFL Trophy matches.

All opening, final day, and midweek fixtures in the Sky Bet EFL will be shown live, as will all games played on Bank Holidays including Easter, Boxing Day and New Year's Day alongside the matches played in Sky Bet League One and League Two during international breaks.

He who pays the piper calls the tune…………….unfortunately!

Tier 3 being used to “fill in”. Our record on Sky last season was , What 1 goal? 😟

35 minutes ago, Spanish said:

Jim am I right in thinking on Sky means not an ramstv?

Domestic Streaming

From the 2024/25 season onward, this agreement makes more matches available to stream and will effectively replace the current Sky Sports EFL red button coverage and the EFL's domestic streaming option provided via iFollow and club streaming services. Domestic streaming audio services will remain alongside existing audio-visual arrangements for international audiences via iFollow and club streaming services.

“international audiences”……..perhaps Owen B could throw a bit of light on what’s happening. 👍

3 hours ago, Steve Buckley’s Dog said:

Good news. The Peterborough game is still on at 3pm so it won't affect ST holders or anyone who was already going. 

Fleetwood away only a tiny percentage of our fans go, so now many more can watch.

Burton on a Monday night, granted, is a pain for anyone not local. Kills the atmosphere as well.

On the upside, money into the club is all good. And as @CBRammette actually a lot more disruption and rearrangement is being caused by (in my opinion needless) international breaks, nothing to do with broadcasters, so your ire may be better aimed at the FA.

2 hours ago, VulcanRam said:

Good news. The Peterborough game is still on at 3pm so it won't affect ST holders or anyone who was already going. 

Fleetwood away only a tiny percentage of our fans go, so now many more can watch.

Burton on a Monday night, granted, is a pain for anyone not local. Kills the atmosphere as well.

On the upside, money into the club is all good. And as @CBRammette actually a lot more disruption and rearrangement is being caused by (in my opinion needless) international breaks, nothing to do with broadcasters, so your ire may be better aimed at the FA.

I have plenty of ire for the EFL and FA as well, don’t you worry about that. I want to watch football on a Saturday afternoon not a Monday or a Thursday. I am aware that football sold its soul a long time ago but it still irritates me! 

2 hours ago, Steve Buckley’s Dog said:

I have plenty of ire for the EFL and FA as well, don’t you worry about that. I want to watch football on a Saturday afternoon not a Monday or a Thursday. I am aware that football sold its soul a long time ago but it still irritates me! 

To be fair, that Monday game is New Years Day... that's tradition, whatever day of the week it falls.

Thursday 21/12 is understandable... everyone out on the pizz Friday evening, busy Sellotaping the turkey to the radiator on the Saturday, and washing their hair on the Sunday (24th) for that evening's choral extravaganza on the village green.

9 hours ago, CBRammette said:

Totally agree plus all of the rearranged fixtures to midweek for international postponements. It makes it impossible to go to even all season ticket league games if you have an over two hour trip each way to Derby and work. You cant change hours around that much especially when one of us is full-time in nhs with shifts ending at 6.45pm. Never mind bristol street motors trophy. Really disappointed. 

I only live three miles from pride park and I have only made it to 4 home games this season and I have a season ticket! - a worse ever in the last 40 years 

• 3 weeks later...
On 09/12/2023 at 12:28, Spanish said:

Jim am I right in thinking on Sky means not an ramstv?

Possibly . Are we still singing “Sky TV is effing crap”? As the time has not been moved , but they still bankroll the Greedy Prem .

19 minutes ago, jimtastic56 said:

Possibly . Are we still singing “Sky TV is effing crap”? As the time has not been moved , but they still bankroll the Greedy Prem .

Jim, I know the answer now outside Uk there is no country on the black out list