B4 - for ever a Ram ๐Ÿ

angieram

17 minutes ago, angieram said:

B4 is ours, and we will always hold him close to our hearts.

But when you see the sheer numbers of names on the Rams remembered tribute at Pride Park twice a season, you see the scope of Derby County fans who die each season.

They are each and every one of them someone else's B4.ย 

Yeahย ๐Ÿ˜ขย 

Life is hard and then you die.

• 2 months later...
7 hours ago, archram said:

I found myself thinking today about how excited B4 would have been with all the possible signings weโ€™ve been linked with - whether he could spell or pronounce their names or not!

How we miss him.

I was thinking earlier about how Goudmijn would have been spelt out. Dan would be convinced weโ€™ll be in the Premier League this time next year. He would have personally handed Louis Sibley a lifetime ban from Pride Park for abandoning the Rams. He would have taken Grealish being dropped by Southgate as a sign he was on his way to Derby ๐Ÿ˜†

10 hours ago, B4โ€™s Sister said:

I was thinking earlier about how Goudmijn would have been spelt out. Dan would be convinced weโ€™ll be in the Premier League this time next year. He would have personally handed Louis Sibley a lifetime ban from Pride Park for abandoning the Rams. He would have taken Grealish being dropped by Southgate as a sign he was on his way to Derby ๐Ÿ˜†

Goodminj, definitely.

Cross posting with the gigs thread.ย B4 had tickets to a pantomime before he passed away. We got a refund so courtesy of B4, ย Iโ€™m seeing Tom Jones tonight. Had a dance to The Selector and Gabrielle is on next. Thanks Dan, thinking of you with a smile on my face and a drink or two in hand ๐Ÿ’–

IMG_6157.jpeg

49 minutes ago, B4โ€™s Sister said:

Cross posting with the gigs thread.ย B4 had tickets to a pantomime before he passed away. We got a refund so courtesy of B4, ย Iโ€™m seeing Tom Jones tonight. Had a dance to The Selector and Gabrielle is on next. Thanks Dan, thinking of you with a smile on my face and a drink or two in hand ๐Ÿ’–

IMG_6157.jpeg

Ha! Nice touch with the choice of drink (name)!ย 

Enjoy the drink, and the evening!ย  ย ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ‘

ย 

• 4 weeks later...
On 12/07/2024 at 21:30, Cisse said:

When B4 was here he always put the smile on my face. Now I found out that he still does. We all miss you B4.

His memory even makes them smile in Finland!

Definitely a unique young man.ย 

Glad he even thought of his sister and makes her smile still! (Lovely photo BTW)

Let's have his statue alongside Brian and Peter or watching next to Steve Bloomer!

ย 

ย 

ย 

Edited by Brammie Steve