B4 - for ever a Ram ๐Ÿ

angieram

13 hours ago, B4โ€™s Sister said:

Thatโ€™s a great picture @angieram. My Dad and I couldnโ€™t get a very clear one. Could you send it to my Dad please xย 

Thanks. I've sent it over to him on WhatsApp, if you could let him know. I don't know if he uses it regularly but I didn't have an email address.ย 

14 hours ago, B4โ€™s Sister said:

Thatโ€™s a great picture @angieram. My Dad and I couldnโ€™t get a very clear one. Could you send it to my Dad please xย 

Just a note to say I hope all goes as well as you would want tomorrow.

Iโ€™m in Bristol and working so canโ€™t attend in any way but I will be thinking about B4 tomorrow. His posts always made me smile.

Take care and make sure you all take time to look after yourselves โค๏ธ

8 minutes ago, B4โ€™s Sister said:

For those who are giving Daniel a final clap/wave tomorrow. The cortรจge will be setting off from my parents at 10:15am. Itโ€™s usually a 5-10 minute drive to Pride Park. Expecting to pull in by the main entrance for 9:25am ๐Ÿ’—

It will be a difficult day. Our thoughts are with you all.

I think you know, though, just how loved B4 was on here and with his fellow supporters in the stands. I hope that is some comfort to you and the family.

Daniel was a great comfort to me and many others during the recent COVID lockdowns and the near demise of Derby County.

Without ever actually meeting him, I am glad I got to "know" him.

Best wishes to you all.

43 minutes ago, B4โ€™s Sister said:

For those who are giving Daniel a final clap/wave tomorrow. The cortรจge will be setting off from my parents at 10:15am. Itโ€™s usually a 5-10 minute drive to Pride Park. Expecting to pull in by the main entrance for 9:25am ๐Ÿ’—

10.25am I presumeย 

Thank you to everyone who was able to attend the funeral, give a final clap, or held Daniel in your thoughts today. It was a send off he would have been proud of. I could picture what his reactions would have been the day. He would definitely have approved, particularly of the buffet ๐Ÿ˜„

I'm glad it went as well as these things can go.

Often, it's the quieter days after the funeral that can be the most difficult. Now that everything is settling down.

Remember Claire, you have a Rams family who will always be here for you now.

Please pass on our best wishes aswell to your parents and all those close to Daniel.

Someone alluded to this in last nights match thread and I think they're spot on. It's no coincidence that his passing has coincided with the unbeaten run we're on.

He's definitely having some influence from above. I wouldn't be surprised if he's convinced the good Lord to allow him to paint the pearly gates black and white. Keep up the good work B4.ย 

Of course, as the initial poster said, @B4โ€™s Sisterย starting the match day threads is also having a big influence too.ย