17 minutes ago, Ghost of Clough said:

Update:

Wildsmith
Nyambe   Nelson   Bradley   Forsyth
Fornah
Mendez-Laing   Bird   Sibley   Barkhuizen
Collins

Subs: Vickers, Wilson, Ward, Smith, Hourihane, Waghington, Brown

I mostly agree with this, but I've seen more pace in the old peoples home than that back line.

Vickers 

Nyambe Nelson Bradley Forsyth 

Fornah Hourihane 

Barkhuizen Bird NML 

Brown 

It’s got to be about time for Brown to get a go considering how pants the rest of our strike force has been. Warne won’t do it mind. 

I suspect we will win this one - anything less and things will get ugly. The fixture list could actually do Warne some favours with two inconsequential cup games after tonight, followed by a tough test against Barnsley. Reading away on Nov 18 might be the next time pressure is really turned up again. 

1 hour ago, RamsFan10 said:

Vickers 

Nyambe Nelson Bradley Forsyth 

Fornah Hourihane 

Barkhuizen Bird NML 

Brown 

It’s got to be about time for Brown to get a go considering how pants the rest of our strike force has been. Warne won’t do it mind. 

I suspect we will win this one - anything less and things will get ugly. The fixture list could actually do Warne some favours with two inconsequential cup games after tonight, followed by a tough test against Barnsley. Reading away on Nov 18 might be the next time pressure is really turned up again. 

I wouldn't be too harsh on Wildsmith but the outfield looks pretty much how I'd go with.

Of course Warne won't though.

3 minutes ago, Old Spalding Ram said:

Can’t remember who posted it but the most telling statistic from Saturday was that we had 23 crosses and won 8.5%, we won two crosses, I’ll just repeat that…..we won two crosses!

If we’re keeping to the same game plan…….might as well play Bradley at centre forward!

I think it would help having two forwards. 442

4 minutes ago, Old Spalding Ram said:

Can’t remember who posted it but the most telling statistic from Saturday was that we had 23 crosses and won 8.5%, we won two crosses, I’ll just repeat that…..we won two crosses!

If we’re keeping to the same game plan…….might as well play Bradley at centre forward!

It was me. Stats from DCFC.co.uk. That's what I don't get though, he brought Bradley on but didn't push him up front even though we were winning nothing from all the 'crosses'.

4 hours ago, Rich84 said:

Will he go with Bradley or move Nyambe inside and start with Ward....

Suppose it may depend on their physical presence up front, if they are mobile and pacey I wouldn't like to see Bradley replacing Cashin, or maybe a curve ball with Forsyth moving inside and Elder coming in from the cold if he's fit

Forsyth will go centre back

2 hours ago, Old Spalding Ram said:

I thought that was the reason we signed Bradley to look dangerous from set pieces - anyway we rarely get the ball passed the first defender and if we did not many are there anyway 

Get into 'em... I beg the players to ignore the hit and hope b******* they're being told to play and get the ball on the floor!

Wildsmith
  Nyambe  Nelson  Forsyth  Elder
                         Bird
             Sibley  Hourihane
Mendez-Laing  Brown  Barkhuizen

Missed last week’s glorious home win as I was prepping for an early dart to Euroland the next morning. I’ll miss this game too, as I’m due to arrive home as everyone heads for PPS, but I’ll have half an MPV full of soggy canvas and two e-bikes that will need decanting back into the shed… but if anyone asks why my ST seat has been vacant for 2 consecutive home games, make out I’m boycotting until you know who has gone!

What they don’t know won’t hurt!  👀

image.jpeg.62286bb6ed9f2a7b3e2eab073c33a5d8.jpeg

4141:-

Wildsmith - Ward Nelson Nyambe Elder - Smith - NML Bird Fornah Barkhuizen - Washington

Vickers Bradley Forsyth Hourihane Wilson Sibley Collins

Cashin suspended, I thought Fozzy was poor on Saturday & probably one of the players who struggles with 3 games in a week. Looks like Waggy is out for this game & Crewe.

5 hours ago, Old Spalding Ram said:

Can believe that. The crossing against Exeter was just really poor I mean head down lump into the box. 

It's not even playing the percentages if you're only winning nearly 9% of the balls you sling into the penality area.