Derby County versus Northampton Town (H) Match Thread

S8TY

10 minutes ago, Srg said:

Just has the raw attributes in pace and power that this team needs, and seems to consistently score in our U21 team despite them not being great. Worst case scenario, he's no better. But he certainly won't be worse.

Hopefully gets a chance in the pizza trophy then.  

2 minutes ago, Blondest Goat said:

Hopefully gets a chance in the pizza trophy then.  

Well we've had a chance to do that and only managed a couple of minutes, so I won't hold my breath. As you get out the group in this tournament it starts to get taken more seriously as it's a chance to win something at Wembley (no matter how tinpot the cup is), so I don't expect things to change.

I noticed a new scoreboard screen was at the game last week, which was nice, but does anyone know the reason we don't get to see in-game replays like we used to when we were in the Championship? 

Edited by Srg

1 hour ago, Barney1991 said:

Looking forward to going tonight for the evident game plan of get it wide and lump crosses in and when sussed have no other game plan to change it when we have a midfield to play through the middle 

Shhhh….  Don’t tell everyone - our tactics are a closely guarded secret - the Cobblers manager could be reading this! 

7 minutes ago, Kokosnuss said:

Sounds a little speculative... it seemed to stop as soon as we hit League One if memory serves. It is a bit of a shame that we don't get replays of chances and things when we have such good facilities for it.

I was reading through the whole of the Sonny Bradley Transfer thread this afternoon. So much hope and people saying it was amazing we got him. Captain material and a colossus that would take us to the next level. 3 months later and he's hardly played. I hope he does play and has an amazing game and gets a set piece goal. 

I think in hindsight the Stevenage game would have been good to play him in. Sounds like Cash really struggled and of course got booked and lucky to not get sent off.

Lets hope that this is his time to shine if PW gives him the chance.