Derby County versus Northampton Town (H) Match Thread

S8TY

38 minutes ago, oomarkwright said:

I was reading through the whole of the Sonny Bradley Transfer thread this afternoon. So much hope and people saying it was amazing we got him. Captain material and a colossus that would take us to the next level. 3 months later and he's hardly played. I hope he does play and has an amazing game and gets a set piece goal. 

I think in hindsight the Stevenage game would have been good to play him in. Sounds like Cash really struggled and of course got booked and lucky to not get sent off.

Lets hope that this is his time to shine if PW gives him the chance. 

Guilty as charged. Didn't know he couldn't run as fast as me, and pass as well too tbh. 😄

27 minutes ago, Rich3478 said:

433 today?

Team looks ok, midfield a slight worry. Am sure we’ve tried hourihane, smith and bird loads of times and is always a bit samey and one paced!

Should have enough to beat northampton though. Hope Washington can offer something

More worried about the lack of pace at the back.

Just now, Ghost of Clough said:

I'm not optimistic with Washington upfront on his own. It was a clear issue at the weekend, so I had hoped Warne would change it - either Collins on his own or with the two together.

Hopefully I'm proven wrong.

We may not need a quick break after absorbing pressure from Northampton this evening.

More like a very slow press.

So Washington won't stand out as being too isolated or excessively slow.