Warne Out - Crowdfund

tinman

Some football fans are just mental aren't they?

Here's your daily reminder that the last time we had a manager who was "good enough" for us to actually win something was 16 years ago, and since then we have had 17 more managers who were not "good enough" for us to win something

So if you genuinely want to throw your own hard-earned money at this situation in order to roll the dice one more time, then you need to give your head a wobble

1 hour ago, Stive Pesley said:

Here's your daily reminder that the last time we had a manager who was "good enough" for us to actually win something was 16 years ago, and since then we have had 17 more managers who were not "good enough" for us to win something

So if you genuinely want to throw your own hard-earned money at this situation in order to roll the dice one more time, then you need to give your head a wobble

That isn't true though is it. Some of the managers who left of their own accord and the sacked managers may have gone on to achieve with us. I don't think any have been as bad as Warne though, not even Pearson! 

Edited by RoyMac5

3 minutes ago, RoyMac5 said:

That isn't true though is it. Some of the managers who left of their own accord and the sacked managers may have gone on to achieve with us. I don't think any have been as bad as Warne though, not even Pearson! 

Not to mention that David Lowe, Darren Wassall (at least once), Chris Powell, Chris Hutchings probably weren't expected to be good enough to win something

11 hours ago, Mostyn6 said:

fans who treat managers like this bring deserved bad luck onto the club and the fans who don't deserve it.

Behave with class. 

It's one thing asking for better from the club, but to behave like entitled and unrealistic whingers is another.

*Wringers 

👀

16 minutes ago, davenportram said:

This in top of what I’ve found out today makes me sick to death of football fans

there’s more to life than football and there’s plenty of young and old people on here and at matches that need a good shot of perspective and a load of entitlement removed

Whilst we all have a perspective on football, for some people it's very important indeed. It's not about entitlement it's about meaning. What do you get out of watching Derby play terrible football and not be very good?

1 minute ago, RoyMac5 said:

Whilst we all have a perspective on football, for some people it's very important indeed. It's not about entitlement it's about meaning. What do you get out of watching Derby play terrible football and not be very good?

I get hope that we might win, a day out with my family and generally a day away from my actual problems.

We are not playing terrible football every match - it’s just not as good as you feel you’re entitled to watch

15 hours ago, Stive Pesley said:

You can't say that though.

For example, how do you know Lampard, Rooney, Rosenior, were not good enough to win something? Rosenior wasn't given enough time, Rooney had half a season to keep us up and then 2nd season had a -21 point deduction and various other problems to deal with. Whats to say Lampard wouldn't have won something next season if Chelsea didn't take him... 

You can't seriously think Mac wasn't good enough to win us promotion?