Dear Richie Barker

ziggazagga

34 minutes ago, Bald Eagle's Barmy Army said:

I’ve just read your post because it hasn’t been deleted from a reply. 

I’m not sure why you come on the forum as much as you do if all you’re going to do is try and belittle everything and anybody. 

Seriously? I really try to belittle everything and anything? Clearly you’ve not read all of of my posts in the past or have chosen to ignore any that don’t meet these two criteria.

Seriously though, I just thought the original post was a bit over the top. I come on this forum to read others comments and to give  an opinion sometimes in support of others comments (or sometimes just to like or applaud if I can’t think of much to add) and sometimes in disagreement. But if it bothers you that in your eyes I belittle everything, feel free to block me. I’ll try to cope with the trauma.

58 minutes ago, i-Ram said:

Does it really matter? Really? Why are so many on here currently trying to catch others out? Really becoming a chore coming on here each day.

It's the only thing keeping me coming back on. Caught a whopper with Sage earlier, printing it off and sticking it up on the living room wall later!

59 minutes ago, i-Ram said:

Does it really matter? Really? Why are so many on here currently trying to catch others out? Really becoming a chore coming on here each day.

Well yeah, if you're saying someone is overpaid for the job that he is doing then it would be nice to qualify if by saying how much he is paid, not sure what the problem with that is?

Of course if you just don't like the job that he is doing you could always just leave it at that rather than throwing other things, that you probably have no idea about, to try and make your point sound better?

If its a chore coming on here then I'd suggest not coming on? You've certainly not found it a chore to come on and complain about the manager quite regularly...

7 minutes ago, David said:

Couldn't tell you, surprised they are still open. When was the last time you heard anyone say I fancy a Burger King?

Sauce in the burgers is a lot better than McDonalds.  Stays hot for longer as well.  Bit like betamax was better quality but got beaten out the market by a lower quality rival with more promotion cash.

McDonalds is crap nowadays unless your drunk. 

1 hour ago, Steve Buckley’s Dog said:

What did Mendez-Laing do after the goal? I was busy celebrating so must have missed it. 

Which on?.  If it was the one before Tuesday I'll have to dig out the Sepia film from Pathe news.  If it was the latest one he made some weird hand movement to take the piss out of some fans who paid too watch him play. Classy.

1 hour ago, G STAR RAM said:

Well yeah, if you're saying someone is overpaid for the job that he is doing then it would be nice to qualify if by saying how much he is paid, not sure what the problem with that is?

Of course if you just don't like the job that he is doing you could always just leave it at that rather than throwing other things, that you probably have no idea about, to try and make your point sound better?

If its a chore coming on here then I'd suggest not coming on? You've certainly not found it a chore to come on and complain about the manager quite regularly...

How much is quite regularly? Can you quantify that for me? Of course if you don’t like me coming on here complaining about our manager, just say it and leave it at that, rather than throwing other (vague) things into the mix.

Quite regularly. Pfft.

5 minutes ago, i-Ram said:

How much is quite regularly? Can you quantify that for me? Of course if you don’t like me coming on here complaining about our manager, just say it and leave it at that, rather than throwing other (vague) things into the mix.

Quite regularly. Pfft.

Pretty much every time you post...