Dear Richie Barker

ziggazagga

55 minutes ago, Carnero said:

It was Radio Derby, not Rams TV 🙄

Still very cosy, they can ask for a topic to be brought up.

I'm not losing my poo over it, but it was an OTT response and combined with Warne not acknowledging fans after away games, it's clear they are under pressure.

45 minutes ago, David said:

There was no mention at all of "outside noise" on the RamsTV version?

Oops. Must have just heard the RD version. Like I say (Keogh) I'm not losing my s*** over it but it came across snarky 

15 minutes ago, jimtastic56 said:

Could it be that Warne/Barker are trying to build a “Billy Davis Style” team spirit . As in “no one likes us”. Or someone just gave me a dead leg .

Already said that. 🙂 Perhaps a change from the Rotherham 'underdog' mentality, to the 'no-one likes us', us against them stuff. 😄

I tend to think the Laing celebration wasn't the wisest idea tbh. Fans have seen a lot of rubbish this season, and accordingly, they will not be happy about it. The coaching staff and players are professionals, they are paid handsomely to do their jobs. If they don't like the pressure that comes with it they know where the door is. 

3 hours ago, Ghost of Clough said:

I feel the coaching staff could make more of an effort to make comments which are likely to unite the fans rather than push them away. Spinning the question by referring to positives is the way to go, such as "tonight was a result of a united fan base pushing the team on". This is much better than drawing attention to negatives with a number of "outside noise" references. 

That’s a bit like the kettle calling the pot black!

11 hours ago, ziggazagga said:

y son and I travel home and away at great expense to support this team.

11 hours ago, ziggazagga said:

For the sanctimonious amongst us, my first match was in 1967, I have seen all sorts in that time and I have never booed. I have however had a company with 1200 employees

Please tell me you were being ironic…..😂

12 hours ago, ziggazagga said:

My son and I travel home and away at great expense to support this team. I am not and never will be 'outside noise ' . You should be grateful we care enough to have an opinion of your hopeless coaching ability, trying to play a style that was fit for the 80s.  Never take this club nor the supporters for granted whilst you leach off our backs getting very well paid for a substandard job

How much is he being paid?

11 hours ago, Tamworthram said:

I have deleted my comments not because I have changed my opinion but simply because I have realised it’s just not a fight worth getting into. A realisation I wish I had taken a bit more often. Life is too short.

I’ve just read your post because it hasn’t been deleted from a reply. 

I’m not sure why you come on the forum as much as you do if all you’re going to do is try and belittle everything and anybody.