Thursday 21 Sept 2023 - Warne free day

i-Ram

Please, can we have one day, tomorrow, where not one post is made about Paul f****** Warne. If you think him great or s****, let’s just have one bloody day on this forum where we can discuss something different. Just one day. It’s doing my head in coming on here and every thread is about him. Thank you.

4 minutes ago, i-Ram said:

Please, can we have one day, tomorrow, where not one post is made about Paul f****** Warne. If you think him great or s****, let’s just have one bloody day on this forum where we can discuss something different. Just one day. It’s doing my head in coming on here and every thread is about him. Thank you.

Who?😊

4 minutes ago, i-Ram said:

No. 
You started it lol 😂 

4 minutes ago, David said:

We need a poll on this 

You need to: 

a) temporary ban @Curtainsand @RoyMac5 for 24 hours, for their own good as well as ours

b) put a word swap on the word Warne, so that it comes up as Clement, for 24 hours

c) temporarily re-open the politics thread so we can get a number of posters back where they are doing no real harm.

Just now, i-Ram said:

You need to: 

a) temporary ban @Curtainsand @RoyMac5 for 24 hours, for their own good as well as ours

b) put a word swap on the word Warne, so that it comes up as Clement, for 24 hours

c) temporarily re-open the politics thread so we can get a number of posters back where they are doing no real harm.

TBH I'm losing any real fight for being argumentative about *arne anyway, so no need. 

17 minutes ago, i-Ram said:

You need to: 

You have a terrible idea and a great idea in this post. I'll let you decide which.

1 hour ago, i-Ram said:

Can I bring my own lions ?

1 hour ago, i-Ram said:

Red rag....

Season 2 Episode 1 Spain GIF by National Geographic Channel

1 hour ago, i-Ram said:

Can we have a poll about this?

oh I see David got there ahead of me

Edited by PistoldPete

I want to spend tomorrow talking about climate change and net zero. Unfortunately, I was planning to pin most of the blame for it on Paul warne.

Did you know Paul warne emitted approximately a third of the UKs hot gases last year?

I don't see how we can discuss the most pressing issue our civilization faces without deciding it's Paul warne's fault.