Thursday 21 Sept 2023 - Warne free day

i-Ram

13 minutes ago, i-Ram said:

I am mate. We all must be. Let’s all do something else tomorrow. Celebrate Bill Murray’s birthday, enjoy the UN International Day of Peace, or celebrate Malta’s 59 years of Independence. Let’s just forget about Warne for one day. 

I get it. Are we able to double down on Saturday though if we revert back to 5 at the back and forget how to pass?? 

Sad Please Please Please GIF by myHQ

I woke up early this morning at the behest of a whining doggo.

I initially was going to curse he who shall not be named, but my better self took control and reminded me that the mysteries of the greyhound arse are in fact nothing to do with the head coach of Derby county.

And, bag in hand, a revelation was revealed to me. I looked at the ground and understood the flaw with the 5 at the back plan. I didn't take a photo though.

21 hours ago, i-Ram said:

Please, can we have one day, tomorrow, where not one post is made about Paul f****** Warne. If you think him great or s****, let’s just have one bloody day on this forum where we can discuss something different. Just one day. It’s doing my head in coming on here and every thread is about him. Thank you.

What do you think about Neil Warnock coming here on a free?😁

18 hours ago, i-Ram said:

I am mate. We all must be. Let’s all do something else tomorrow. Celebrate Bill Murray’s birthday, enjoy the UN International Day of Peace, or celebrate Malta’s 59 years of Independence. Let’s just forget about Warne for one day. 

We could discuss how well Rosenior is doing at Hull......in a higher league. Just a thought. Nowt to do with Warne ........... oops perhaps it would be.