Corey Blackett-Taylor - Signed on Loan/Permanent in Summer

Stuniverse

On 09/01/2024 at 10:38, therealhantsram said:

Sorry to say, I don't see a great deal here to excite me. He certainly run at pace with the ball at his feet, but beyond that, not much.

Reminded me of Abdoul Camara's highlights reel.

Me too ( in respect of those highlights) . Multiple shots of the same goals.  Might be a real ace but didn’t see enough of his touch under pressure to judge if he has THE magic. Finishing looks good but you need to see what a player does when he has two on him and either plays the right pass or loses them. Or has a sublime trap the ball thing or drifts in to places when no one saw him. I knew 100% that Ebiowe was class, the ball belonged to him. There is something about certain players. Those highlights were sound enough but didn’t light my fire. That doesn’t mean he hasn’t got it, just that the reel tells little.

3 minutes ago, jono said:

Me too ( in respect of those highlights) . Multiple shots of the same goals.  Might be a real ace but didn’t see enough of his touch under pressure to judge if he has THE magic. Finishing looks good but you need to see what a player does when he has two on him and either plays the right pass or loses them. Or has a sublime trap the ball thing or drifts in to places when no one saw him. I knew 100% that Ebiowe was class, the ball belonged to him. There is something about certain players. Those highlights were sound enough but didn’t light my fire. That doesn’t mean he hasn’t got it, just that the reel tells little.

Keep it reel ....it'll lower the price !

3 hours ago, hintonsboots said:

Warne currently giving a polygraph test to make sure he’s of good character and capable of growing a beard.

Warne: Hello cbt it’s warne here if there’s a building on fire and you can save one item would it

cbt: the coffee machine 

warne: can you grow a beard and run a lot 

cbt; of course 

warne: great lad your in I can tell your a great human 

3 hours ago, Barney1991 said:

Warne: Hello cbt it’s warne here if there’s a building on fire and you can save one item would it

cbt: the coffee machine 

warne: can you grow a beard and run a lot 

cbt; of course 

warne: great lad your in I can tell your a great human 

I heard that he panicked and said DCFC beanie hat.  He's now been demoted to the possible list.

9 hours ago, Gee SCREAMER !! said:

I know youy fibbing now...no one outside Derby has ever heard of a pea mix 

Used to get them on Swaffham saturday market in Norfolk when that was my only entertainment option as a teen relying on bus transport. So they do exist outside Derby

……..the lure of the championship!

Corey is an athletic player, very much in the Yannick Bolasie mould, obviously far younger at twenty six but his build and pace is impressive. He has enjoyed a half season where he has scored eight league goals, primarily from the wings and assisted seven goals as well. He has taken quite a while to gain the attention of Championship clubs. Then there’s Derby County in League One which we are told was his preferred choice. However, the lure of the Championship, be that at Hull, Swansea or Millwall - all who have credible interest in him could be too much to ignore. As a Handsworth ( Birmingham ) product, his next location could determine his final choice of club.

https://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/swanseacity/news/61686/swans-transfer-window-corey-blackett-taylor-interest-explained-and-chris-conn-clarke