Elliot Embleton - signed on a season-long-loan - cancelled

Barney1991

4 minutes ago, 1977 Ram Raider said:

Why have we took on a player who’s injured and about to serve a 3 game ban. Not played since December, I’m not liking the sound of this. Someone give some positives about him please. 

He's already served his ban whilst out injured. He was due to be on the bench for Sunderland tomorrow 🙄

6 minutes ago, 1977 Ram Raider said:

Why have we took on a player who’s injured and about to serve a 3 game ban. Not played since December, I’m not liking the sound of this. Someone give some positives about him please. 

Can’t he serve his 3 match ban now whilst he’s injured

10 minutes ago, 1977 Ram Raider said:

Well one positive is that the red card was in December 2022. So unless it was a typo and he really had a 33 game ban, then he's good to go.

Another positive is Mowbray said he was due to be on their bench tomorrow. So he may not be fit enough to play 90 minutes yet, but he's not inured either.

2 minutes ago, Kernow said:

Well one positive is that the red card was in December 2022. So unless it was a typo and he really had a 33 game ban, then he's good to go.

Another positive is Mowbray said he was due to be on their bench tomorrow. So he may not be fit enough to play 90 minutes yet, but he's not inured either.

Typical happy clapper optimism 😜

1 minute ago, Kernow said:

sci-fi et GIF by MANGOTEETH

Heard Ed Dawes on Radio Derby earlier say his last game he got sent off. So is he banned.

Never heard anything so stupid in my life. How on earth can you think a ban starts when someone gets fit again? 

Plus he was on the bench last week for Sunderland and was due to be playing tomorrow. 

9 minutes ago, MACKWORTHRAM said:

Heard Ed Dawes on Radio Derby earlier say his last game he got sent off. So is he banned.

Never heard anything so stupid in my life. How on earth can you think a ban starts when someone gets fit again? 

Plus he was on the bench last week for Sunderland and was due to be playing tomorrow. 

You should be expected to do a full medical before every game that you're banned just to prove it.

If you fail the medical, the ban is paused. It's only fair.

14 minutes ago, MACKWORTHRAM said:

Heard a Moron on Radio Derby earlier say his last game he got sent off. So is he banned.

FTFY